Overlapping is not working.

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I have 2 Sprites, Player and RedBox.

Then I make this event: Sprite overlaps Red Box; then I use Set Text: "Overlapping" (to check if it's working), but it's not. Is there another thing I should check or something?

Thanks,

Carlos.

• I have 2 Sprites, Player and RedBox.

Then I make this event: Sprite overlaps Red Box; then I use Set Text: "Overlapping" (to check if it's working), but it's not. Is there another thing I should check or something?

Thanks,

Carlos.

Works fine for me

Download: cap

Using latest version. Upgrade to be able to load it correctly.

• > I have 2 Sprites, Player and RedBox.

> Then I make this event: Sprite overlaps Red Box; then I use Set Text: "Overlapping" (to check if it's working), but it's not. Is there another thing I should check or something?

> Thanks,

> Carlos.

>

Works fine for me

Download: cap

Using latest version. Upgrade to be able to load it correctly.

It gave me error, and I have the lastest version. Can you show me a screenshot of the events ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • >

> > I have 2 Sprites, Player and RedBox.

> > Then I make this event: Sprite overlaps Red Box; then I use Set Text: "Overlapping" (to check if it's working), but it's not. Is there another thing I should check or something?

> > Thanks,

> > Carlos.

> >

>

> Works fine for me

>

> Download: cap

>

> Using latest version. Upgrade to be able to load it correctly.

>

It gave me error, and I have the lastest version. Can you show me a screenshot of the events ?

Bet you've got the latest -stable- version, as in the one on the site (0.99.6), not on the forum (0.99.7).

Anyways

+ Sprite: Sprite overlaps Sprite2

-> Text: Set text to "overlapping"

+ Sprite: [negated] Sprite overlaps Sprite2

-> Text: Set text to "not overlapping"

• Problem solved. It was a noobish thing =S, I made another EventSheet but I forgot to include it in the main =/ Hahaha, well, thanks.

Carlos

• Problem solved. It was a noobish thing =S, I made another EventSheet but I forgot to include it in the main =/ Hahaha, well, thanks.

Carlos

This is why posting your .cap file is a good thing when you're asking for help. It could be something entirely unrelated, but nobody will know because they can't see what you are working with.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)