Online game

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Tic Tac Toe is an online multiplayer game with Easy, Hard, and Local and Online multiplayer game modes
  • Ok I'm looking to make an online game. I've read posts about a plugin a while ago. But what are the plans on developing it?

• There should be an online plugin by 1.0.

• Ok thanks Ashley

• I'm curious what types of online games we could make by version 1.0, but I'm sure the first feature we would be able to include in our games is an online scores table. Technically, you can already accomplish this.

• An online high score table would be done via HTTP, which is already implemented, unless you wanted the scores stored on a remote server.

One option people always seem to overlook is python.. it already has full socket capabilities with much better control and modularity than objects could offer.

</wishes people would use python>

• An online high score table would be done via HTTP, which is already implemented, unless you wanted the scores stored on a remote server.

One option people always seem to overlook is python.. it already has full socket capabilities with much better control and modularity than objects could offer.

</wishes people would use python>

i have yet to figure out how to integrate python code with construct events. i've tried using sockets in python and googled for examples and the such but is till couldn't get anything to work =/ ...

• I would like to try and use python too, but I am not sure on the right way to do it.

Could some good kind person make a simple CAP with some python code added in it. To show the right way to do it. So I can see how python talks to Constuct.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Yes, I know how to use Python, too, but I don't know how to use it with Construct. Granted, I haven't even tried. Some direction would be helpful.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)