My Cap, can you help me?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi, i have a problem.

Can you help me?

I did a Menu Option. I click and the items appear. I use the value "transparencia" to increase or decrease the opacity.

I do it in a way that when I click on the object "op��es" a group is opened and in it is added 5 to the object value. When it gets to 60, the next group is opened and the same procedure is repeated.

Then I started the Events for the items to disappear as their opacity decrease through the value.

This is the result: when the value is less or same as 100 5 is subtracted from the value. And when it gets to 40 the next group is opened and the same happens.

The problem is the last object that should disappear just doesn�t.

Do you have any idea of what the problem is?

The file for you to download is below:

http://www.mediafire.com/?exmddpybtyj

Thanks!

• Hmm, I'm not sure what's wrong, I can't read the language, but the next build has a 'Fade' behaviour which should make things a lot easier - it does fading for you, and has conditions like On Fade Finished, so you should be able to do this much more easily!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hmm, I'm not sure what's wrong, I can't read the language, but the next build has a 'Fade' behaviour which should make things a lot easier - it does fading for you, and has conditions like On Fade Finished, so you should be able to do this much more easily!

Awesome! Can't wait.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)