How production of the 2.5D game??

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • wall...

First.I am a chinese...so. I very poor English.Let us understand..

I would like to create a 2.5D game, like the style as the Ragnarok.

Although I know how to create 2D sprite, but I do not know how to create the background 3D..

Yesterday, I only started using the construct, it is a good tool. But I am not familiar with it.

Now I would like to ask you that question, I hope that we can answer

1.I will try to build a AVI object, but I do not know how to play it.

2.I build a sprite, because it added to give a lot of pictures, so I use the Import frames, it is not perfect. It does not know the picture of the alpha-channel transparency. Therefore, one can only use Add frames and a guide Into the picture and I hope that the author can resolve this issue.

3.Why should picture all the resources in the exe files in the package? �Separately, and then package it not be better?

4.How to remove the effects of mobile sprite ?its mobile same as in ice skating?

5.I would like to how to do before they can produce like Ragnarok, as it coordinates the collision between the �ordinary 2D games are in pixels to the collision. But it is Ragnarok coordinates between the incident to the collision, that is how I want to do Before we can make a 2D of the sprite in a 3D collision in the background? (There are <Ys. Origin> of the game is kind of style ):?:

6.I also hope that there can construct 3DS MAX import or MAYA produced the (.X) files. To add a 3D model to the layout.

7.I would like to double-click on a button, transform sprite on the action, how do the �For example, I click of a button, sprite is walking movements, I double-click that button. Sprite on a treadmill action. After release A stand on the action

Finally, I thank you for using Pinyin

XieXie!!????

• First off, there is no 3D support for Construct other than the 3D Box object. There may be some in the future, but not until after version 1.0.

As for the rest:

1.I will try to build a AVI object, but I do not know how to play it.

Add the AVI Object to your layout. In the event editor, use the action "Load" and enter the relative path for your AVI movie. Then use the Play action.

2.I build a sprite, because it added to give a lot of pictures, so I use the Import frames, it is not perfect. It does not know the picture of the alpha-channel transparency. Therefore, one can only use Add frames and a guide Into the picture and I hope that the author can resolve this issue.

When I Import frames into a sprite, it recognizes the alpha transparency just fine. Perhaps you could explain in a bit more detail?

3.Why should picture all the resources in the exe files in the package? �Separately, and then package it not be better?

You can always have your sprites as external files, and use the sprite action "Load animation frame from file."

4.How to remove the effects of mobile sprite ?its mobile same as in ice skating?

I do not understand. Could you be more specific?

7.I would like to double-click on a button, transform sprite on the action, how do the �For example, I click of a button, sprite is walking movements, I double-click that button. Sprite on a treadmill action. After release A stand on the action

Again, I'm not sure what you mean. Are you saying that you want an animation preview for your sprites?

• First off Welcome to the forums!

im just wondering if u live in china? or you just speak chinese.

maybe try writing in chinese then translating using a internet translator? i dont know if it will give you clearer results but im sure you have a better sense of what your saying in chinese than what your saying in english, due to a limited vocabulary.it really matters.

its like asking some one to write words using 10249102947 using the numbers 2, 1, and 3, people would have too add words they know toghether to show what they mean, but if u had all the numbers and passed it through a tranlator which made 9 into 8s and 5 into 6s it would be more clear than saying 1+3 then 2+3. this might be hard to understand since you dont speak english! oh no ive went off into a useless babble .

i just suggest you try will tell u if the translator sucks really bad.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think 4th part means that he wants and object to glide like in ice-skating, but still use some animations to make it realistic.

And in the 7th part I think he wants a button, that when clicked once (one click) makes the character walk (or move slowly) and when he doubleclicks it, the character starts running (or moving fast).

Sorry if that is not understandable, I, on my behalf, am finnish.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)