Help me please

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I write from the translator. I don't know English.

I very much like to create games. I found the Constructor classic program. I create strategy. There was a problem:

How to make so that the text moved with object?

Actions are as follows:

When I press the worker, I have a menu on the right. On this menu there is a building. I press the building I put everything works. But I appropriated the text to it. Tree 20th stone 30. When I direct at the building the text shows, but exactly there where in the beginning there was a building. I put the building on Rate 0 x layer u.on moved, but the text remained there where initially it was. What to do I suffer I don't know as me to be ((

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hopefully this is what you're looking for: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4714446/TextFollowSprite.cap

If you want a text object to follow a sprite, you need to have it on the same layer (one that scrolls), as setting scroll rate to 0,0 is designed for objects that do not scroll.

• Hello. It again I. On last question I was helped by this site. Thank you. I will address still with ?????????.

I don't know that to do with editbox.

That I want. I want that in the game I could write for example the name or any text. As like a chat. I wrote for example (hello) and then I deleted.

And that I could write editbox not only to length, but also width.

Thanks for attention. I hope will help))

I don't know English so don't abuse me for not literacy.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)