Doubts that torment me

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
    • Is there any way to make the background transparent? I wanted it because I put a transparent image as the background, then she has round edges transparent.
    • Take hits like the normal cursor and the mouse cursor to place another image?
    • Its place in the game that borders on how the character moves the border between the ends of the layout does not leave (with buttons)?

THANKS!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • - Is there any way to make the background transparent? I wanted it because I put a transparent image as the background, then she has round edges transparent.

- Take hits like the normal cursor and the mouse cursor to place another image?

- Its place in the game that borders on how the character moves the border between the ends of the layout does not leave (with buttons)?

THANKS!

------------------------------------------

Try this link-

http://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7515&hilit=transparent

Hope this helps!

• > - Is there any way to make the background transparent? I wanted it because I put a transparent image as the background, then she has round edges transparent.

>

> - Take hits like the normal cursor and the mouse cursor to place another image?

>

> - Its place in the game that borders on how the character moves the border between the ends of the layout does not leave (with buttons)?

>

> THANKS!

>

------------------------------------------

Try this link-

http://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7515&hilit=transparent

Hope this helps!

Thank you! Helped in the background transparent.

Does anyone know how to change the image to another image of the courses? (a course is different when stopped, when you click something and when another image to go over buttons)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)