[Center on me] | Not working properly! [Solved]

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
2D fighting template based in the game that defined the fighting games genre.
  • I have stuck... It doesn't work properly at all... I have different layers and... when moving a character he "goes out of sight", i mean the display srolls too slow and char goes faster then it. Maybe it's because of layer settings?

• If you have the layer the character is on set to anything but 100% on the scroll x rate and scroll y rate then this will happen, yeah.

• If you have the layer the character is on set to anything but 100% on the scroll x rate and scroll y rate then this will happen, yeah.

You're right. What's the solution?

X and Y Scroll Rate is 100%... What should I change?

• This makes me going nuts!!! I don't understand what's wrong

• The layer with your character on it needs to be set to 100%

Perhaps you have more than one object trying to be the center. Have a look at your other objects. That is all i can really think of without seeing your cap. Hope that helps.

• The layer with your character on it needs to be set to 100%

Perhaps you have more than one object trying to be the center. Have a look at your other objects. That is all i can really think of without seeing your cap. Hope that helps.

You were 100% right! As there're two heroes (I wanted to switch between them) and I made wrong things in sheet. Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Why dont you use the advanced camera tool on the forums here,

Its amazing!

• Why dont you use the advanced camera tool on the forums here,

Its amazing!

Well, right now it's quite enough for me only built-in plugins But I'll give it a try!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)