Making my own plugins -- compiliation errors

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
7 Errors
$15 USD
7 Errors is a game where you have to find the 7 mistakes before time runs out. Can you find all 7? Have fun looking.
  • I'm in a bit of a pickle.

When following the tutorial to create a plugin provided on the wiki, I attempt to compile(using C++ Express 2008) I get the following errors:

BSCMAKE: error BK1506 : cannot open file '.\Debug\ConstructSDK.sbr': No such file or directory
    c:\program files\scirra\sdk\gradient calculator\stdafx.h(24) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'atlstr.h': No such file or directory
    BSCMAKE: error BK1506 : cannot open file '.\Debug_Runtime\Actions.sbr': No such file or directory
    c:\program files\scirra\sdk\gradient calculator\stdafx.h(24) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'atlstr.h': No such file
    [/code:2q01o8pt]
    I've really got no idea what I'm doing wrong.
  • You won't be able to use Express to compile the SDK, however, we will hopefully soon be removing this limitation.

One thing you could look at is http://www.dreamspark.com if you are a student at high school, college or university.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Oh alright. I'll look into it. Cheers.

• I'm getting the same error ('.\Debug\ConstructSDK.sbr': No such file or directory), yet I am using the professional version of VC++, which I got from school.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)