Vote for the best advert

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Best car suspension with spring effect and very cool terrain generation.
  • Allright, what about the fact that Mary Jane's banner is the exact copy of the banner you have in the main page? :/

Because she also designed that banner

• I chose The Bespectacled One's because it's actually appealing for programmers. We aren't advertising Construct to end users here, we're appealing for coders to make us cool plugins to use!

• Mary Jane's Add is the best.And i love the slogan.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think The Bespectacled One's conveys the message best. Still, I only meant this as a bit of fun and not to be taken too seriously, hope noone minds!

• I vote for Mary Jane, The Bespectacled One and Hamcha's Triple Tech: Delta Force

Mary Jane's beautiness and notable "2D game creator"+ The Bespectacled One's interesting words for the programers it is being aimed: "programers wanted: plugins, behaviors, runtime patches, and more" + Hamcha's finnishing blow! "Write extensions for Construct!"

Then Blackmack enters and rewrites "2D game creator" to "the fastest 2D game creator" overkilling the audience.

And make it stereoscopic 3D please

(and since this is my second post in this forum, you should heavily rely on me)

• Mary Jane simply looks beautiful and full of effects too which kinda reflects Construct's power.

• Aren't we targetting programmers, though? Might want to convey a clearer message in that case.

• I say bespectacles, but with less blurry text at the bottom

and either

or the fastest 2d game creator at the bottom

I know the open-source game creator's kinda the slogan

but the open source part is a given in this situation

and I think the 'fastest' claim is an intriguing one

• I very much like Mary Jane's work - solidly, laconically, without superfluous inscriptions which load a picture.

Other works too but something does not suffice anything them.

Mary Jane - so to hold.

• The Bespectacled One's and Mary Jane's.

Will it blend?

I like the look of Mary Jane's (flashy, gamey) and wording of The Bespectacled One's (it talks to coders).

• The Bespectacled One's and Mary Jane's.

Will it blend?

I like the look of Mary Jane's (flashy, gamey) and wording of The Bespectacled One's (it talks to coders).

well yeah

that too

• Voting closes at an arbitrary time tonight! Get your votes in, in the event of a tie I'll make a final judgement.

• Voting closes at an arbitrary time tonight! Get your votes in, in the event of a tie I'll make a final judgement.

Wow a deadline? You feeling ok? ;p jk!

• Arbitrary closure of voting! The Bespectacled one wins with 25 votes to Mary Jane's 23! I'll make the submission now.

• Congrats bespectackled one!!.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)