The plague that is Application 1

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
  • someone should make a game about Clippy and it's neglected future.

• Clippy and it's neglected future.

... It would be a very short game

• Don't know who is to blame for having such a default title in a game creator, but I am going to go ahead and just say Clickteam since it's the direction Ashley came from.

At least with MMF there was an actual emphasis on creating Applications with that software.

• The default name should be set at random from <random word 1> <random word 2> <random word 3>.

Possible values for word 1:

Extreme

Elite

Awesome

Incredible

Shitty

Basic

Interesting

Deadly

The Incredible

Possible values for word 2:

Adventure

Legion

World

Builder

Action

Fucker

Prostitute Manager

Weird

Smiley

Mecha

Possible values for word 3:

II

III

Part 2

Part 3

Deluxe

Bonus Edition

• You forgot _____ of destiny

Sorry Cande, I had to.

• Yeah, that makes me mad too

Oh, im sure that ones already planned for C2

But yeah, I dont think I ever forget to change the games name tho, so no issue for me on this end

• Maybe a popup could popup when you create a new game asking you to name it, and only if you click cancel or whatever it's named Application 1

• Most would probably still hit cancel.

My vote is for the random title, lol.

• Most would probably still hit cancel.quote]

yeah, or we would get a lot more apps named asdfaefwosc, shittyexperimentnt etc..

maybe a popup saying "you've spent more then 50 hours of work on this .cap now, would you like to give it a proper name?"

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • And whenever you write an expression that doesn't contain Timedelta, it should pop up "ARE YOU SURE?"

XD

• Haha, popups ar great, they should be used more.

"You just made two objects, one big square and one smaller with plattform movement. Before you run the .cap, are you sure the big one shouldn't be solid?"

• I have never once forgot to name my application. Hold over from other languages I guess.

BUT If I had a dime for every time I saw, "A preview is already running. Please close this before previewing again." I could fly every one to Disney for a week end and have Construct conference in the Contemporary!

Why do I keep forgetting to close my test game? Why? Why? Why? LOL

• I have never once forgot to name my application. Hold over from other languages I guess.

BUT If I had a dime for every time I saw, "A preview is already running. Please close this before previewing again." I could fly every one to Disney for a week end and have Construct conference in the Contemporary!

Why do I keep forgetting to close my test game? Why? Why? Why? LOL

Hahah, this sounds familiar

It would be cool to have an other button next to the one which tells you "A preview is already running. Please close this before previewing again." which automatically kills the running application.

• And whenever you write an expression that doesn't contain Timedelta, it should pop up "ARE YOU SURE?"

TowerClimb: Over 700 events, and thousands of actions and expressions, not ONE of them containing the word "timedelta". This would be a nightmare for me.

• yeah I was kidding.

I hate popups, specially the ones that assume you're trying to do something and attempt to correct you.

There's a reason why clippy's gone =)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)