Some 'simple' feature requests I didn't bother searching for

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Searching
$16 USD
Searching is a game where you are challenged to find all the images with the requested letter in 30 seconds.
  • So, yeah. Excuse my laziness, but perhaps this would bring certain -much- needed features to spotlight.

Image Box

Like a regular box, only that its content is filled with the image. Unlike sprite or tiled background, however, this contains only a non-tiled image and by option a border. Very simple image container.

Table Object

An object that would create a table - rows, columns, cells etc.; it should have a method of directly outputting the Array or Hashtable entries.

Text input

The windows control is too rough around its edges; it is not quite customizable and looks ugly. A DX9 alternative would be nice; moreover, it would be able to have an ever-so handy PV.

Menu Objects

For DX9 runtime, please, not the horrid application controls. Highly customizable and an important ability to have a PV. Buttons, simple controls for manipulation etc.

Identifier

We need some sort of an attrutibe, an Identifier, which would mark DIFFERENT objects and instances to be pickable. For example I'd use an identifier named "GUI" and eventually when I press a button I want all objects with that identifier to disappear - i.e. become invisible - no matter the object type.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)