Original idea in this thread...

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
0 favourites
  • Hey folks, thanks for the reply's and being so cool with it. One last thing I did make it clear on the ghost hunter page and on the news item for the daily click folks to stop flaming and fighting since this is not the place for it. And it seemed to have worked. Even the raintech demo Ashley posted is getting some good helpful and positive feedback, so thats good, and remember we are totally open in receiving construct games and demo/examples on the dc.

• Hey folks, thanks for the reply's and being so cool with it. One last thing I did make it clear on the ghost hunter page and on the news item for the daily click folks to stop flaming and fighting since this is not the place for it. And it seemed to have worked. Even the raintech demo Ashley posted is getting some good helpful and positive feedback, so thats good, and remember we are totally open in receiving construct games and demo/examples on the dc.

Awesome. I know that fanaticism and brand loyalty on either side can cause conflicts, but as long as it's made clear by the people in charge that there's no reason for conflict, then the mob mentality should calm down.

• I don't think it's as simple as that. You can't expect people to welcome you straight away because the admins demand it... it won't happen.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi!, as a member of the DC, i accept completely. im glad to join in. i think this is wonderfully successful piece of software that i hope continues to grow. there are some that are completely "anti-construct" for unknown reasons (you dont have to choose. you can use both. if you choose to buy the one, the other is still FREE, so i don't see the problem everyone is having). there will always be those people tho and you can't avoid it. but don't hate THEM for it. its their god given right to have their opinion. i say be the bigger man and let it go. let bygones be bygones. we can only hope that we can bridge these communities instead of lengthen the gap. but only we as members can accomplish that. and hopefully in a reasonable manner.

-peace

• cecil - thanks and peace for you too, i think they are just jealous becouse there's a program that can do games in similar way like MMF but its free, like "oh no i bought program and i have to stick with it and defend it!"

• I just checked this out, seems to be a lot of hot air over very little.

-Adam- whoever he is appears to be the instigator of most of the winding up here, what with his avatar and hypocritical statements. No need to stir things up though, both the communities have strengths and Rikus puts it perfectly, we're all here to create cool stuff. It's weird to think that people could get so uptight over computer programs.

Tim

• Adam does art for Jeff and Clickteam, and is he the one redoing their website? Sad though.

• I don't think it's as simple as that. You can't expect people to welcome you straight away because the admins demand it... it won't happen.

It's a start.

Adam does art for Jeff and Clickteam, and is he the one redoing their website? Sad though.

Wasn't Adam's name Mr. Sneeze just like, yesterday?

• You shouldn't care about Adam at all. He just like to randomly attack some members of the community, mostly because he have a pretty big ego because he's a half-decent artist, though he never released anything by himself, and honestly I never seen any game released with his game on the credits.

And yeah he was Mr.sneeze.

• Yeah, Mr. Sneeze (now renamed to -Adam-) appears to be Adam Lobacz, one of the admins of the Clickteam-run Gamebuilder site, and also listed as an art and media contractor for Clickteam, which probably means they've paid him.

I wonder why he has such a strong opinion? (Oh, did I ask another rhetorical?)

• Oh, check this out guys! Clickteam have retracted Ghost Hunter from their front page and news forum! The original thread still exists though, but is quietly sinking down the pages.

Edit: original thread subsequently deleted

• [Editorial: I don't like adam]. Ignore anything he has to say.

Edit by Ashley: Don't get nasty!

• Check my reply at the clickteam forum and start betting how soon I'm going to get banned for saying Constuct in their forums.

• I don't condone that, MikeD, if you're NG2. You're just trying to start a flamewar again and provoke a reaction. As I said before, regardless of anything that's going on here, we don't need to cause problems on other people's websites.

• Oh, check this out guys! Clickteam have retracted Ghost Hunter from their front page and news forum! The original thread still exists though, but is quietly sinking down the pages.

Edit: Well, it looks like they took down the original thread too. I'm getting an error now when I follow the link.

Yeah, Mr. Sneeze (now renamed to -Adam-) appears to be Adam Lobacz, one of the admins of the Clickteam-run Gamebuilder site, and also listed as an art and media contractor for Clickteam, which probably means they've paid him.

I'm curious to know whether Sphax is on the payroll too. There are several clues that indicate he is. I might just be reading into it too much, though.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)