Official Thread for fully completed games?

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
you can add, remove and reorder list items and many more
  • I haven't noticed anything like this on here, just the creations forum where anything goes, but wouldn't it be nice to have a categorized page of all the completed game made in construct? And when I say fully completed, I mean there's a beginning, and an end, short games are cool still

:]

• I second this.. a thread for fully completed games. Would be fantastic especially since some of the better ones get lost after a few months. For example, Standard Waiver by Radix is an old favorite of mine.. really spooky with all that heavy breathing and 3D view.

• I like this too, it could be stickied. Someone could just keep a list updated with links to each game's official thread and a brief description. Maybe some minimal requirements just so it doesn't get overloaded with one level ghost shooter clones or something.

On a side note, I think a subforum under your creations for personal development log threads might be kinda cool. People could stay updated with some of the game projects being currently built.

• Glad to see I'm not the only one feeling this :]

• Maybe some minimal requirements just so it doesn't get overloaded with one level ghost shooter clones or something.

Second this as well. The game has to have some "substance" and "polish" to it and be considered "finished" (at least as a polished demo). Not trying to be elitist but the point would be to reduce the clutter from games that people threw together in 1 day.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Any forum Admin read this?

If you watcha think?

• I like the idea too and well it shouldn't be too hard to monitor etc. considering how many mods we have here -.-

• Have a look at this!

• Not to put somebody's site down or anything but..

I think just a simple thread would be easier.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)