High Score Board (Object) Request

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • The thing I miss most from GM was the very nice high score board. I wish someone would make an Object that held 10 names and scores sorted in high or low order( by selection).

I know you can make a single ini high score easily, or maybe even one with linked lists, but GM did it so well I wonder why we do not have one?

I am sure this owuld be a VERY popular Object.

• The thing I miss most from GM was the very nice high score board. I wish someone would make an Object that held 10 names and scores sorted in high or low order( by selection).

I know you can make a single ini high score easily, or maybe even one with linked lists, but GM did it so well I wonder why we do not have one?

I am sure this owuld be a VERY popular Object.

Make a poll and see!

• Poll guy wants a poll...

���������������������... news at 11.

I wouldn't use the object because I would rather spend the extra time and make one that is personalized, if I were going to do one at all.

• I wouldn't use the object because I would rather spend the extra time and make one that is personalized, if I were going to do one at all.

Well the one in Game Maker was Great and did everything I ever wanted in a high score board. Can't ask more than that.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I think that's a good idea. Though the highScore shouldn't be limited to only 10 entries and it'd be cool if the online stuff would be implemented as well - so that we'd only have to set-up a server and the highScore thingy would upload the score.

• I'm all for it. Construct needs more plugins. Then I think we should have an achievement plugin. I should start a thread for that too.

• This discussion made me think of this thread:

I don't see why we couldn't have highscore and achievements.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)