Can collision get fixed please? (rant)

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
  • Collision is so screwy it's impossible to get anything working right! First it doesn't choose the correct collision mask in animations, now my player sprite's collision mask doesn't work at all. It just uses the image itself, but I still of course have the first problem with thing too for my weapon hitbox. This is just ridiculous. I can't get anything made when everything is so buggy! It's driving me insane...

• Hm, would you like some bread to your whine?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The bug with collision masks not being right for animations should be fixed in the next build... are there any other problems?

• Hm, would you like some bread to your whine?

Hey, the collision bug is a very serious bug.

The bug with collision masks not being right for animations should be fixed in the next build... are there any other problems?

Nothing game breaking. The collision thing was just really getting to me. Thanks so much for getting this fixed!

Well, this one thing isn't a bug per se, but the ability to press Enter key in the event editor instead of clicking Okay is wanted by a lot of people and would save a lot of time. If it can get added in an upcoming version, it would be much appreciated.

• You can press tab enter to close the window. Sometimes it goes backwards though.

• Collision is so screwy it's impossible to get anything working right! First it doesn't choose the correct collision mask in animations, now my player sprite's collision mask doesn't work at all. It just uses the image itself, but I still of course have the first problem with thing too for my weapon hitbox. This is just ridiculous. I can't get anything made when everything is so buggy! It's driving me insane...

It's part of the privilege to use a beta program. I am thrilled to be on the ground floor.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)