I gave it a good play, here is some of my feedback :
- 3 stars seems impossible to achieve, time limit + all critters must be killed?
- If time limit is important to 3 star achievement it should probably be shown during gameplay
- Bats are too overpowered, plus they move very slowly and follow you through the whole level meaning you have to wait for them. They should really follow you only to a certain range in the level or you feel you must wait to kill them or run through the dungeon being chased by them. Also what makes them more overpowered is the control scheme can be clunky and slow at times, turning in the right direction can be difficult whilst the jump cannot be predicted very well making them difficult to hit, the button response might need some improvement too or perhaps they need to be bigger
- As above, control scheme seems fine but the response was a bit off for me
- I upgraded my weapon but it didnt do anything other than act as a blocker for progressing through the level, that didnt feel great. It doesnt do any more damage but rather acts as a metroidvania type game, where i dont have the choice to upgrade but its a necessity and when i have upgraded it, the weapon has no real difference
- The levels are too difficult, even with a refillable potion I feel like it's way too hard and it doesnt feel fun but I think this is because of the star rating looming in the background
- All items are hidden so I dont feel like I want to progress to unlock any of them, if i could see what they were but they are locked it might entice me more
- I was shown how to use a ladder in the tutorial but then didnt see one after that
- There is a focus on moving the camera with your finger to look around the dungeon first but that seems counter-intuitive when there is also a focus on time limit
Summary : maybe that's all going to sound quite negative but that was my feedback of the experience. It's got some potential but it needs some balancing. I think to resolve a bunch of these problems you should remove the time limit and star rating completely from the game, it isn't fun and doesnt work with other gameplay features you've added. Because of the difficulty in the game it would work better as just discovering and strolling through the dungeon, battling through it and given time to use the signposts, move the camera around, talk to NPCs, that seems fine on its own; the rating, time limit and enemy count, putting an emphasis on mad rushing through these dungeons just seems wrong for this particular game, but only my opinion.