Connecting your game to discord (C3/C2)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A cool way for kids to write and practice English Alphabets
  • Hi,

I have this little project I am currently working on:

It basically makes a connection from Construct 3 (or 2) to you your discord server and lets you send and receive messages from it.

You also can give users a role in your Discord server or authorize them (Authorize is an experimental feature!)

It is pretty simple to use and I am happy to help you if you have any questions with it.

DiscordAPI

How is it working?

- Well the first thing you need to do is to invite the Discord bot to your server.

After finishing this step you need to type > c3!generatetoken in your Discord server (This creates a fancy url for your server).

After this type > c3!viewtoken and put it into your Construct 3/2 game!

Thats how you link your Discord server with C3/C2

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm pretty sure I have this plugin, It is honestly GREAT!!! I was so surprised when it actually worked. I actually made it into a spambot for my own server in the channel where you can spam. I released it to the server and they're loving it! Thanks so much!!!

• I'm pretty sure I have this plugin, It is honestly GREAT!!! I was so surprised when it actually worked. I actually made it into a spambot for my own server in the channel where you can spam. I released it to the server and they're loving it! Thanks so much!!!

thanks so much!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)