Work In Progress: Aquacat

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • gameproject.xyz

Hey everyone! This is my first time making a game with construct 3, and I'm trying to create a super nintendo styled platformer. My end goal is to give it a megaman feel in terms of boss mechanics and gaining power-ups, while maintaining a cutesy art style. Critiques are well appreciated!

• so sad.... nobody writing

the sprites are cool very alive =)

good job

• This looks pretty awesome. Love the colors and the light hearted feel. How are you going about creating your art

• Looks and feels very cool! The only thing for the future - allow custom controls. I personally find WASD for platformers quite awkward. I'd prefer to use arrow keys and and maybe Z for jump and X for shoot

• This looks pretty awesome. Love the colors and the light hearted feel. How are you going about creating your art

I'm using adobe photoshop, and occasionally the editor in Construct 3. For animations, I'll create a 500x500 animation cycle, then downscale it to 32x32, and trace it into pixel art.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looks and feels very cool! The only thing for the future - allow custom controls. I personally find WASD for platformers quite awkward. I'd prefer to use arrow keys and and maybe Z for jump and X for shoot

Thanks. I originally had the default platformer controls, but a friend of mine insisted I used WASD because of pc gaming.

• so sad.... nobody writing

the sprites are cool very alive =)

good job

Thanks, I really appreciate it!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)