Unstoppable Mine Run (Google Play)

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Full game Construct 2 and Construct 3 to post on Google Play
  • I released Absolutely Unstoppable Mine Run on the Wii U in 2016 - this is the new Android port of that game. Based on the reviews the game received I've added a much easier mode. There's also leaderboards and achievements.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.umr2.newglove

Unstoppable Mine Run is an incredibly challenging auto-run platformer. Use only jumps and double jumps to guide the miner to safety, avoiding the ever-rising lava below.

Play dangerously for bigger scores – stay close to the lava for bonus multipliers

16 vertical levels, ranging from very easy to almost impossible

3 objectives per level and 2 difficulty settings

• Hi Mark - Just downloaded the game and I'm really enjoying it! It plays really well, and everything is pretty straight forward. I also love the tiny dude swinging his pickaxe around.

The only thing I would suggest is to possibly polish the art up a little. I like simple pixel based stuff, but some of the images look a little blurry like they've been imported at the wrong size, or stretched.

The game is really cool and this would just make it look a bit more polished :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the kind words, very happy you enjoyed it. I'm working on an update to clean up some areas, so hopefully things will look a bit better going forward :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)