Super Soccer Skills

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Set of 200 hand drawn skill icons. All icons are of a high quality.
  • Hi all

I have just completed my latest game 'Super Soccer Skills'

Get it from the Play store below.

Super Soccer Skills

The Aim of the Game is to keep the Football in the Air as long as possible.

2 Modes Available.

1. Normal mode, you get scored on kicks and headers.

2. Star Rush mode, hit all the stars with the ball.

Controls

Tilt mobile to move left & right

Tap screen to jump & head

Some Screens.

There is an online Global Leaderboard for each level.

Target device - Android 6+

Link to Game Below, Let me know any Issues you find, Cheers

Super Soccer Skills

• Oh, my eyes are bleeding!

These graphics...

• Oh, my eyes are bleeding!

These graphics...

Pixel Fusion !

On a serious note, give it a try, let me know what you think ?

Cheers

• Installing...

• I have tested and what I can say is:

-The icon on playstore is horrible (this is the first thing that people is going to see). Seriously, I will never click on that icon, because it makes me think that the game is going to be horrible. You have many images free of copyright related with football.

-The same happens with your featured graphic, is a screenshot, once again look for something copyright free and make something fancy here.

-Its going to be difficult to get visibility on playstore, you have to include your keywords 5 times, for example you only have 2 times the word "soccer". Make a good description of the game with the most of the keywords related with soccer will help to gain some visibility. You can use free web programs as appanie to track your keywords.

(You can run experiments from your store consele with this 3 parameters and you will see you will gain some visibility)

THE GAME:

-The game is boring (honestly), so the only way the people playing your game is with a very good graphics. Now you can see pixels everywhere.

-When I touch the ball I don´t see the walls, so I have try to put my mobile on landscape but its not possible.

-The animations are ok and run smooth.

-The music is hard to listen for more than 1 minute I want to silence.

-The UIS could have a better design, for example making a frame to the big Tiled Background where you put all the texts.

-The game is repetitive, you don´t add nothing to make it more tricky as you get points.

-Mobile Advert is showing ads ok, I have seem one.

This is my honest opinion. Good luck and keep on developing

• I have tested and what I can say is:

-The icon on playstore is horrible (this is the first thing that people is going to see). Seriously, I will never click on that icon, because it makes me think that the game is going to be horrible. You have many images free of copyright related with football.

-The same happens with your featured graphic, is a screenshot, once again look for something copyright free and make something fancy here.

-Its going to be difficult to get visibility on playstore, you have to include your keywords 5 times, for example you only have 2 times the word "soccer". Make a good description of the game with the most of the keywords related with soccer will help to gain some visibility. You can use free web programs as appanie to track your keywords.

(You can run experiments from your store consele with this 3 parameters and you will see you will gain some visibility)

THE GAME:

-The game is boring (honestly), so the only way the people playing your game is with a very good graphics. Now you can see pixels everywhere.

-When I touch the ball I don´t see the walls, so I have try to put my mobile on landscape but its not possible.

-The animations are ok and run smooth.

-The music is hard to listen for more than 1 minute I want to silence.

-The UIS could have a better design, for example making a frame to the big Tiled Background where you put all the texts.

-The game is repetitive, you don´t add nothing to make it more tricky as you get points.

-Mobile Advert is showing ads ok, I have seem one.

This is my honest opinion. Good luck and keep on developing

Thank you for your honest feedback.

There are issues with mobile performance, If there are too many large, hi-res graphics, so I have gone for a low-res pixel compromise, also it uses the physics behaviour, which kills mobile performance on android 6 and below, so sacrifices had to be made.

I agree with the icon and screenshot, I will work on that.

I might add a frame , but wanted to keep it simple.

May I ask what device did you play it on and what version of android?

Anyway thanks again, I'm off to try your games now.

Cheers

• Samsung Galaxy S6

Android 7.0

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Samsung Galaxy S6

Android 7.0

Cheers

I just tried your 'Hounds of Halthrag' on my Moto G 2nd Gen, Android 6

There were a few glitches, the bounding box around the + and - buttons for character selection were too small so unless you hit right on the middle they were unresponsive, especially the minus '-' sprite.

I'm not going to comment on the graphics as this is subjective, everybody likes different styles.

The writing was far too small on my mobile, to read.

I did see 2 ads, one right at the beginning.

BUT, the biggest problem was it crashed my phone twice

Once Black screen, and once a message saying the app was unresponsive.

Maybe it's my phone, too old, time for an upgrade

Hip Hop Beat Maker is fine, nice little app for making beats.

The rest of the apps are fine also.

Just played Morty omg adventure, made me smile.

Cheers

• Thanks for feedback.

"Hounds of halthrag keep" it was to be my biggest project, but after put a lot of work on it, debbuging was crazy and it has many unresolved bugs.

Sometimes I forget about small screens.

For sure, Hiphop beat maker is the only app i´m getting profits for it.

Apreciatte your time for testing.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)