[C3] Post screenshots of what you're working on!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • I made a quick vid demoing how I get my levels built in C3:

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Working on some Procedural City lighting.Zone filtering, and City tilesets/turrets in general. Some have a bit of flicker.

• More visual parts for next update :)

• More visual parts for next update :)

Hey Gorkhs, love what you are doing. I am developing a game developer only landing page service, are you interested in participate my close beta?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Gorkhs, love what you are doing. I am developing a game developer only landing page service, are you interested in participate my close beta?

onur Thank you, yes with pleasure :)

• onur Thank you, yes with pleasure :)

Lovely, can you get in touch with me on indieturk gmail com please?

• having fun implementing different kinds of weapon modules

• Salman_Shh I saw your code snippet of squishy damage on Twitter and decided to give it a try. Pretty happy with that technique. Thanks for sharing:

• These months are very tough but sometimes I find the times to work in my coloring book app.

Now the engine is almost completed. I have to draw the pictures and improve the flood fill algorithm

• Gillis guessing you are talking about this gif?

sweet!

you can check out how I typically juice my games by checking out any of the public C3 patreon projects https://github.com/SalmanShhh/Public-Construct-PatreonRewards

• Something I've been working on for a few weeks. It's the start of a pretty big project. But I'm bumping into some walls I can't work around at the moment sadly.

These are the best shadows I've seen. How did you manage to make this form of the player's shadow that she completely repeats it?

• Subscribe to Construct videos now

Here are the first sketches of my platformer, do you think there are chances for success?

• Subscribe to Construct videos now

Here are the first sketches of my platformer, do you think there are chances for success?

WRS First off.. you'd probably need to and be able to translate to English sometime.

The graphics of the environment look promising. Did you create it all yourself?

I don't like how the player moves sideways. Should be way more fluently and more body parts moving. But maybe you're working on that. Also I didn't recognize it as a Rabbit in armor at first.

You will definitely need an angle for this platformer. Currently it looks like one of those 'dime a dozen' platformers with nothing special about it. You will need to make it unique if you want it to stand out.

Also define 'success'. It looks like you intend to release it on mobile. But as an app on the store, sell the game, or..?

Hope I wasn't too harsh.

• >

>

> Here are the first sketches of my platformer, do you think there are chances for success?

WRS First off.. you'd probably need to and be able to translate to English sometime.

I don't like how the player moves sideways. Should be way more fluently and more body parts moving. But maybe you're working on that. Also I didn't recognize it as a Rabbit in armor at first.

You will definitely need an angle for this platformer. Currently it looks like one of those 'dime a dozen' platformers with nothing special about it. You will need to make it unique if you want it to stand out.

Also define 'success'. It looks like you intend to release it on mobile. But as an app on the store, sell the game, or..?

Hope I wasn't too harsh.

Yes, these are only the first sketches, (in fact, the third ones), of course, the game has its own chip that will make it unique, the character and level are also not drawn to the end, there is still a lot of work ahead. Yes, the game will be available on iOS. It will certainly be paid.

Thank you very much for the comments, any comments are very helpful)

• >

>

> Here are the first sketches of my platformer, do you think there are chances for success?

Hope I wasn't too harsh.

Yes, these are only the first sketches, (in fact, the third ones), of course, the game has its own chip that will make it unique, the character and level are also not drawn to the end, there is still a lot of work ahead. Yes, the game will be available on iOS. It will certainly be paid.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)