[C3] Post screenshots of what you're working on!

From the Asset Store
We present to you “Post Apocalyptic Trailer” – our newest hard hitting, bass rumbling designed movie trailer collection.
  • Hello. I just started using Construct 3 a couple days ago. I'm making a tiny Christmas game to try it out.

Not much done yet of course. Mainly just knocked out some graphics and spent time working in the editor getting the layouts and layers and so forth set up. Then got the basics going on for control and such.

At this point I now need to stop and actually design the game. The stuff in so far is just what I knew I would need at a general level.

Anyway, here is what I have so far...

Ahhh... I had made a couple of gifs and uploaded to my normal hosting (imgur) but doesn't seem to be a way to embed those in the posts here. lol

I will see about posting a video at some point and maybe setting up an account at giphy too.

In the meantime, I just took a couple of screenshots.

Meet Jimmy Christmas Cube...

• Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • Instant Games project im hoping to have live soon :)

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • There's some awesome stuff here! Wow!

• Shanetastic

Dooooooooood....... Holy moly...

This certainly looks special and I hope you will maintain commitment and complete and wish you all the best to do so.

• Shanetastic

Dooooooooood....... Holy moly...

This certainly looks special and I hope you will maintain commitment and complete and wish you all the best to do so.

Thank you very much! I have put so much time into it, and I will do so much more! Tonight, for example, I am adding an air dash, and Strider-esque sword slash. (I have to draw the animations, still, so hopefully it will be done tonight!)

Been making all of the music, and animation myself, too. Really hoping to hit hard! Responses like yours give me a lot of hope that I'm on the right path.

Thanks you!

• Salman_Shh have you ever released a game somewhere? Your characters are always so groovy.

• Salman_Shh have you ever released a game somewhere? Your characters are always so groovy.

Not yet but hope to within the upcoming month or 2. Got too many projects that are pretty cool that I've shown glimpses of that I wish I could afford to work on but sadly can't due to financial reasons here and there + stress. Just trying to get a game with smaller scope out first to garner some good income.

Got a mobile arcade rogue-lite shooter coming out soon called BBBlaster.

It looks like this. twitter.com/Salman_Shh/status/1054479000012251141

Was working outside of my comfort zone with this game and has proven quite fruitful

• Salman_Shh I have no idea what's going on in that gif but it looks interesting xD

• Subscribe to Construct videos now

A little update to the control scheme. I still have some more tricks up my sleeve, such as 1 new attack on the way.

Also, can anybody recommend a good video capture program? The one I am using is horrible, as you can see...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Just started working on my next game SEED. Procedural builder dungeon crawl.

• Hi everyone, This is my first game ^^

When it's about to be completed, there are some performance issues with android. I thought to stop it. I am so sad :(

Hope there is a way to boost apk performance.

Epic! Nice palette, remember metal slug, also the art is very nice. I love hack n slash games =D

• > Hi everyone, This is my first game ^^

>

> When it's about to be completed, there are some performance issues with android. I thought to stop it. I am so sad :(

> Hope there is a way to boost apk performance.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Epic! Nice palette, remember metal slug, also the art is very nice. I love hack n slash games =D

Thank you! :D

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)