100% Today!

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
This sound pack comes with 100 high quality, ready-to-use sound effects for all kinds of games.
  • I just finished translating the last expression.

I hope we don't have too many problems to resolve.

When I get the chance I will try to verify the whole editor in portuguese to polish a little bit more the translation.

Good job everyone!

• It will really need some polishment.

maybe it still have some 'trigger' expressions translated as 'gatilho' or 'engatilhar', which is weird.

• Trigger is Gatilho.

What's the translation you were using?

• When used as a noun, Trigger = Gatilho

When used as a verb, To Trigger = Disparar

That should be one of the best translations.

• Trigger is Gatilho.

What's the translation you were using?

I prefer:

triggered = acionado

trigger = acionar

It is better.

Look to some translations:

"Move in increments while firing the step triggers." = "Move em incremento enquanto ativando os gatilhos de passamento."

better = "movimenta um incremento quando as ações de passo são ativadas" (we have to see the context)

"In a trigger, the relevant product ID." = "Em um gatilho, o ID relevante do produto."

better = "quando acionado, [exibe] o ID relevante do produto"

construct uses actions, and trigger refers to some action, it is better to use the verb "acionar" ou "ativar".

"gatilho" remember something related with guns.

• Congratulations on finishing the Portuguese translation! As we do with all translations, we will be performing a review prior to enabling it by default. This can take a couple of weeks. Once the review is completed and assuming there were no major issues we'll issue the rewards and enable it in the editor.

• Just tested using the developer mode.

The translation is looking really good !

I couldn't spot any translation erros or awkward/strange sounding translations while looking at the Kiwi demo project.

Nice job, everyone =)

• Just tested using the developer mode.

The translation is looking really good !

I couldn't spot any translation erros or awkward/strange sounding translations while looking at the Kiwi demo project.

Nice job, everyone =)

I follow your tip and I was looking to Kiwi demo project, we forgot to translate the "Bullet" behavior, it still has the name "bullet", it is better to use "projétil".

Edit: I looked at poeditor and "bullet" was translated to "projétil", maybe it was not update yet. sorry.

• como faço para obter a traduçao em portugue?

• como faço para obter a traduçao em portugue?

I will answer in portuguese:

Abra o Construct 3 -> menu -> settings -> clique 10 vezes no topo azul onde tem escrito "settings" -> ative a função "developer mode" -> vá na parte de baixo em settings "Advanced" e marque as opções "Enable developer mode" e "Show in-progress languages" -> atualize a janela do Construct 3 (ou aperte F5) para ativar a mudança -> vá em "settings" e e escolha o idioma português -> atualize de novo a janela do Construct 3 (ou aperte F5) para ativar o idioma português.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • br hu3

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)