[ Theme ] PROCSS for construct 3 now available!

• Screenshots

What is PROCSS ?

PROCSS is a minimal theme for tha game making software "Construct 3", studied and built for both professionals & new entries in the game developement enviroment.

Why should i use it?

- It's a dark theme, better for your eyes and your oled/amoled laptops battery

- Most of the bloatware has been removad

- It's minimal, more screen estate for you and less space wasted

- Color coding on the most important elements, improve first glance readibility

- Professional look, no more rainbow toy like gui!

Does it work with construct 3's free plan?

Currently the free version of construct 3 isn't allowing for custom theme installs, however a standalone version not based on construct 3's plugin system is in the work, to stay updated on the work status& release feel free to follow us on your preferred social media:

Where can i get the PROCSS theme?

You can get it Here!

or at the following link: mitsu-studios.itch.io/procss

Support & social media links

twitter: twitter.com/mitsuhashish

facebook: fb.com/mitsuhashish

discord: discord.gg/TrwmVnc

patreon: patreon.com/mitsuhashish

support : discord.gg/TrwmVnc

• This theme is really cool. Thank you!

• Great work! Thank you! :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This looks really nice, one question before I buy though. In the event sheet screenshot, it looks like all object icons are disabled. Are you able to enable them?

I feel like there's too much vertical white space in the property bar as well. It'd be great if it was as compact as Construct 2, I'm not sure how much you can control that though.

Thanks for making this.

• Hey Reflextions , thanks for your interest, so to answer your questions, yes icons are disabled and can't be enabled for 2 reasons: first, they don't really match the theme and can't be modified resulting in a really bad contrast, second, the theme is built to remove all unnecessary elements to make everything less cluttered, however small indicators for trigger actions (ie: on created) and loops are still available as small minimal lines on the side of the event. About the white space in the properties bar, I'm not sure what you are referring to, if you are talking about the vertical space assigned to each row of the property grid I can assure you that's the optimal height, helping it with readability and not making it too cluttered, however I can give it another look eventually, just need to post an issue on the dedicated section in the itch.io page! :)

• mitsuhashish Thank you for making a version with icons, I love it!

Could you also fix selection color when editing files (JSON/text), scripts (files, inline) and comments? With comments especially - selection is almost invisible.

Edit: found another problem - all input boxes in Animation editor are missing, these ones:

• dop2000

Thanks for the feedback, I'll try to release another update during this week, however I'm not sure I understood the issue regarding input boxes, could you provide a more in-depth explanation and a fullscreen screenshot on the itch.io forum section of the plugin?

• Hey Reflextions , thanks for your interest, so to answer your questions, yes icons are disabled and can't be enabled for 2 reasons: first, they don't really match the theme and can't be modified resulting in a really bad contrast, second, the theme is built to remove all unnecessary elements to make everything less cluttered, however small indicators for trigger actions (ie: on created) and loops are still available as small minimal lines on the side of the event. About the white space in the properties bar, I'm not sure what you are referring to, if you are talking about the vertical space assigned to each row of the property grid I can assure you that's the optimal height, helping it with readability and not making it too cluttered, however I can give it another look eventually, just need to post an issue on the dedicated section in the itch.io page! :)

I see you've added a version with icons, many thanks! I'll purchase a copy when I migrate my project to C3. Even though they not fit the theme, I find icons help me a lot to navigate as I'm a visual person.

In regards to the property bar, I like stuff being very compact to reduce the amount of scrolling I have to do. In fact this is the main reason I haven't upgraded to C3, there's so much white space it's ridiculous. But it looks like this theme may fix most of that :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)