Mobile Master Monetization :: Ads with multi-network mediation & IAP with subscriptions and server.

• Mobile Master Monetization

The Mobile Master Monetization is a collection of enterprise level and dedicated monetization addon packages mainly created to extend the features of Construct with features you can't get with just the built-in Construct addons.

1. Mobile Master IAP
    2. Mobile Ads Collection
    3. Mobile Master Ads
    4. Mobile Facebook Ads
    5. Mobile Unity Ads
    6. Mobile Facebook x Unity Ads
    7. Mobile InMobi Ads
    8. Mobile MobFox Ads

These are basically addons to implement highly efficient and profitable earnings from your Construct 2 and Construct 3 mobile games. These addons ensure that you get the highest revenue and most payment features possible.

The addons here are originally from the Mobile Master Collection, under the Construct Master Collection. The Construct Master Collection is an ever innovating addon collection with multiple sub-collection that extends the features of Construct to professional levels by implementing features that can't be achieved using only the built-in Construct addons.

The Mobile Master Monetization is allowed to be also sold separately in order to provide support for startups and allow them to professionally monetize or earn from their games using great technologies to ensure that they achieve the highest profitable earnings competent to their work.

The Construct Master Collection has all current and future developed enterprise-level addons, but it may be too much for startups. Hence, the creation of the Mobile Master Monetization.

If you are an aspiring game developer with a small game development budget, this is the perfect collection for you to earn efficiently and hastily as you can. Although, if you are from a company, studio or a professional game developer and want more features for your Construct 2 and Construct 3 games.

I suggest getting the Construct Master Collection, which contains nearly around 200+ addons, including the Mobile Master Monetization. Since it is on a bundle, the price is significantly decreased, while the benefits are increased. The purchase/support of the Construct Master Collection includes free support, updates and upgrades.

That also includes maintenance, bug fixes, feature requests and future new addon additions, for only the price of $99.99 compared to the price of the Mobile Master Monetization, which is $39.99 and only for monetization.

For more info, visit here:

chadorirebornxd.itch.io/construct-master-collection

Benefits:

1. This is a one-time payment. Free updates.
    2. You will be able to file a "feature request".
    3. You will be able to file "bug reports" that will be fixed if needed urgent.
    4. You can file for "express orders", paid feature request that is top priority.
    5. Construct 2 Support.
    6. Construct 3 Support.
    7. Construct 2 Runtime Support.
    8. Construct 3 Runtime Support.

Mobile Ads Collection

The Mobile Ads Collection from the Mobile Master Collection under the Construct Master Collection.

The Construct Plugin to extend mobile features to support ads and multiple network mediations.

New monetization addons:

1. Mobile Master Ads
    2. Mobile Facebook Ads
    3. Mobile Unity Ads
    4. Mobile FacebookxUnityAds
    5. Mobile InMobi Ads
    6. Mobile MobFox Ads

Mobile Ads Collection

The advertisement monetization addon collection from the Construct Master

Collection, available for mobile with both Android and IOS.

The Mobile Master Ads is the most maintained and up to date Cordova

Plugin publicly available for both Android and IOS. It has various ad

mediation networks supported and as the Construct Master Collection

progresses, it might get more future mediation network additions and

updates.

The best benefit for this plugin is that it ensures you get the highest ad

revenue by filtering only the best ad network source available for each

advertisement launch, to serve the campaign client that best matches the

target audience.

So that you, the developer, can also get the best of revenue in the

process.

The plugin supports all the runtimes of Construct 2 and Construct 3.

Special Mention: Ad Network Mediations:

The plugin supports the following ad network mediations:

1. Google Admob Ads
    2. Unity Ads
    3. Facebook Ads
    4. InMobi Ads
    5. MobFox Ads

Benefits:

1. Multiple Ad Network mediation, filtering highest revenue gain.
    2. Most maintained and up-to-date Cordova ads plugin available for Android and
    3. iOS.
    4. Worry-free. Well-tested and ready for use. No sorts of programming required.
    5. Personalized Ads (GDPR Compliance).
    6. Auto-Show Advertisements.
    7. Children Settings.
    8. Family Settings.
    9. Location Targeting.
    10. Versatile built-in Toolset.
    11. PDF Documentation Support.

Testing

Android

iOS

Actions, Conditions, Expressions and Properties

Conditions:

Actions:

Expressions:

Properties:

Mobile Master IAP

The most complete and updated In-App-Purchase available for mobile for both Android and IOS.

The Mobile Master IAP is the most up to date Cordova Plugin for both Android and IOS. It uses the most recent Google IAP and Apple IAP SDK for Cordova.

The best benefit for this plugin is that it supports all versions and runtimes of Construct.

Special Mention :: Subscriptions

This plugin supports Subscriptions. This is the most unique and special feature this plugin has, that you can't find on any other plugin on Construct.

The best part about this is that the subscriptions can be up to you to set. It can be monthly, weekly, daily or interval of days.

You can even set Free Trials, Renewable, Non-Renewable and etc.

This is all because again, this supports all the features possibly needed for Mobile IAP on Construct.

Benefits :

1. Complete Features from the Google IAP SDK.
    2. Complete Features from the Apple IAP SDK.
    3. Worry-free. Well-tested and ready for use. No sorts of programming required.
    4. Purchase Support.
    5. Subscription Support. [Special Feature]
    6. Fingerprint Support. [Special Feature]
    7. Construct 3 Runtime. [Special Feature]
    8. PDF Documentation Support. [+With Pictures]
    9. Real-time Support on Discord.
    10. C3 Build Service Support.
    11. Phonegap, Cocoon.IO and Cordova CLI.

Mobile Master IAP :: Testing

User Manual

Actions, Conditions and Expressions

Actions:

Conditions:

Expressions:

Subscribe to Construct videos now

Support and get the collection!

Become a supporter and get the collection. Includes free updates and upgrades. This includes support, maintenance, bug fixes, feature requests and future new additions.

Construct Master Collection :

Forum Post : construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/construct-master-collection-en-139046

Itch.io : chadorirebornxd.itch.io/construct-master-collection

Discord Server (Official Support Community and Official Payment Method) : discordapp.com/invite/eS3HK88

Mobile Master Monetization :

Itch.io : chadorirebornxd.itch.io/mobile-master-monetization

Forum :: Mobile Ads Collection : construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/construct-master-collection-en-139046/page-5

Forum :: Mobile Master IAP : construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/construct-3-runtime-c3-c2-mobi-136709

Discord Server (Official Support Community) : discordapp.com/invite/eS3HK88

Additional Information

Have a nice day and happy game development!

• Construct Master Collection

The main collection.

Forums: construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/construct-master-collection-en-139046

Itch.io: chadorirebornxd.itch.io/construct-master-collection

Support Review

1. Construct 2 Support.
    2. Construct 3 Support.
    3. Construct 2 Runtime Support.
    4. Construct 3 Runtime Support.
  • Easy References

Mobile Master Monetization:

(Startup)

Itch.io Store: chadorirebornxd.itch.io/mobile-master-monetization

Construct Master Collection:

(Complete Edition)

Itch.io Store: chadorirebornxd.itch.io/construct-master-collection

Forum Topic: construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/construct-master-collection-en-139046

Discord Server (Official Support Community and Official Store) : discordapp.com/invite/eS3HK88

Have a nice day and happy game development!

• Chadori's plugins are amazing! Highly recommend them.

• Thanks for the great feedback justifun. 🙂

• Hi,

great work! , I am interested in purchase only unity ads plugin, is possible?

Best,

Maxi.

• Qky Games

Hi,

great work! , I am interested in purchase only unity ads plugin, is possible?

Best,

Maxi.

I think you misunderstood. It's a Mobile Master Ads plugin using Google Admob SDK that extends to different ad-network mediations through additional extension plugins. Current available mediations are the following:

1. Google Admob Ads
    2. Unity Ads
    3. Facebook Ads
    4. InMobi Ads
    5. MobFox Ads

Which means, Unity Ads, etc. won't work without the main plugin Mobile Master Ads because it needs to be connected to Google Admob which handles the mediation, as you can see in your Google Admob Console, if you have one.

This is an optimization and the required design because not using mediations for different ad-networks can cause conflicts and using only one ad-network like Unity Ads will leave you out of the other possible higher revenue ad networks.

I hope that clears it up. Have a nice day.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi,

oh I understand, but I can use the official c3 plugin for ads mediation.

Best,

Maxi.

• Qky Games

Hi,

oh I understand, but I can use the official c3 plugin for ads mediation.

Best,

Maxi.

No, sorry. All the ad-network mediations are only designed to work with the Mobile Master Ads. The Official C3 plugin - Mobile Adverts don't have any ad mediations.

• No, sorry. All the ad-network mediations are only designed to work with the Mobile Master Ads. The Official C3 plugin - Mobile Adverts don't have any ad mediations.

- I can use your Mobile Master Ads plugin with c3 runtime 2? there is a minimum iOS version? maybe 9+

- I need create the mediation in Admon with Unity Ads data?

- The earning from unity ads are paid by unity or admob? (request payments)

- I can export to xcode?

Sorry for my English.

• Qky Games

> No, sorry. All the ad-network mediations are only designed to work with the Mobile Master Ads. The Official C3 plugin - Mobile Adverts don't have any ad mediations.

- I can use your Mobile Master Ads plugin with c3 runtime 2? there is a minimum iOS version? maybe 9+

- I need create the mediation in Admon with Unity Ads data?

- The earning from unity ads are paid by unity or admob? (request payments)

- I can export to xcode?

Sorry for my English.

In short, All yes.

Long Answer:

1. The collection supports all Construct editor and runtime. Runtime 2, Runtime 2.5 & Runtime 3.
    2. The iOS version depends on what Construct 3 can handle and your configuration. The plugin doesn't obstruct that.
    3. Yes, for ease, all mediations are handled on Google Admob through mediations group.
    4. You earn from Google Admob and Unity Ads. They give you your earnings separately.
    5. Yes, of course. And Cordova too.
  • Thanks, I will purchase your plugin.

One question more, I can use just unity ads?

• Qky Games

Thanks, I will purchase your plugin.

One question more, I can use just unity ads?

The Mobile Master Ads finds the highest revenue from all available ad networks per advertisement call, including Unity Ads. I don't know why you want to use Unity Ads alone, which is a disadvantage. Google Admob released mediation groups to filter the best advertisement per target call and ensure the client get the best of their campaign and in the process earn the developer the best revenue profit available.

But you can choose which ad mediation you want to include, of course. But it will still require the Mobile Master Ads with Google Admob.

I do recommend to add both Unity Ads and Facebook Ads at least. To include the best players in advertisement.

I hope that helps.

• I do recommend to add both Unity Ads and Facebook Ads at least. To include the best players in advertisement.

I never used Facebook Ads before, where I need create de Ad Units?

I am interested in Unity Ads because they make payments to PayPal.

• Hi,

I purchase your ads plugins, I need help!

I try to compile the example and run it in my iPod and crash (see a black screen forever).

I export to xCode.

Best,

Maxi.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)