Interstitial ads don't show up in my project.

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you can create your own archer game and customize it however you want.
  • Dear All,

I am using construct 3 for my project and i have created Interstitial ads units in Admob. I have added MobileAdvert plugin in my project and added my application Id in the property panel. In the event sheet i am doing "on start of layout create Interstitial ad unit and there i place my ad unit ID.

and then i have a check mechanism in which if the player click the wrong button, I display the ads.

I am adding an action "mobile advert -> show Interstitial advert"

when i make a debug apk of my project and ran it in my phone, nothing is showing up.

Please help as there are no youtube video or content i found to solve my problem.

Regards

• same me.admob not show.Anybody Help!

• I can not speak for the plug in you are using but I know lately, GDPR regulations have cause ads to not display if the user does not give consent. This could be your issue.

Using Enhance, we have designed some tools to help guide you through the process of getting your app GDPR compliant.

For more info : goo.gl/LUc3iD

• same thing is happening to me, no ads shown in test mode. I do everything right as far as im concerned, selected the 12 providers in the AdMob settings, and set every publisher and app and banner id on my app but ads are not showing not even in test mode, i tried both Debug and Release apk and they are not showing =S

• Same for me when I compiled in cocoon even test ads not showing!!!

• I ended up fixing this by not using the "On Configuration Complete" event and "Configure" action of the Mobile Advert, those two are not working for me, i dont know how to use them. I just put my IDs on the MobileAdvert object properties and thats enough

• I ended up fixing this by not using the "On Configuration Complete" event and "Configure" action of the Mobile Advert, those two are not working for me, i dont know how to use them. I just put my IDs on the MobileAdvert object properties and thats enough

"On Configuration Complete"? where is it

I just:

1. On start load Ad

2. On end lay. show ad

3 convert via corfova

3. uplaod to cocoon ad Admob plugin

And that was working

Now test ads not working, so it's:

1. Admob error?

2. Cocoon error?

3. Construct error

People say about GDPR, but Test ads without uploading to Gplay should work!

• Oh i think you are using Construct 2 right? Im using Construct 3 and its new MobileAdvert object for ads

• Oh i think you are using Construct 2 right? Im using Construct 3 and its new MobileAdvert object for ads

damn you think this is reason?

• It probably is, also i think Ashley said they are no longer updating C2? Maybe the AdMob object is outdated by now? Also i want to point out that now in Construct 3 you can directly get the signed .apk ready to upload, no longer do you need those anoying intermediate steps with Cocoon and all that crap, also the exports are way lighter you should consider upgrading maybe

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It probably is, also i think Ashley said they are no longer updating C2? Maybe the AdMob object is outdated by now? Also i want to point out that now in Construct 3 you can directly get the signed .apk ready to upload, no longer do you need those anoying intermediate steps with Cocoon and all that crap, also the exports are way lighter you should consider upgrading maybe

Yes but noone else reporting this issue. If this is C2 people should say something.

I think I should see Test ads.

And this scary idea that u should pay for c3 every year..

• You should try posting about this in the Construct 2 forum you should get better help there

• Ads on Construct 3 working properly

both Banner and interstitial working in my case

see me app

play.google.com/store/apps/details

• How? Can you explain please your method.

Thank you.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)