Enhance - SDK Integration Elimination - Ads, Analytics and more....

1 favourites
From the Asset Store
This is a simple login feature to access Metamask in construct 3. Requires a Chrome Browser and Metamask Extension.
  • > To the Enhance Team:

>

> Google is gonna do away with future apk submissions and will require the new Android App Bundle for new apps in August and app updates on existing games in November. Do you already have a gameplan in the process to update your systems?

>

> Also what Android version does Enhanced apks currently target? It seems like my game won't install on my Samsung Galaxy S20 FE which has Android 11, but I can run this game on Bluestacks that has an older Android target, and my old phone which has an older version of Android. Currently, the target is Android 10.

>

> android-developers.googleblog.com/2020/11/new-android-app-bundle-and-target-api.html

Hi Jetta88,

Thanks for your question! Android App Bundle support is indeed in our pipeline - we have already done some of the initial integration of it. Unfortunately we can't give an exact estimate due to constant shifting of priorities, however you can rest assured this will be ready well in time for the August deadline for new app submissions; we always highly prioritize tasks that are related to app store submission deadlines as obviously Enhance would become unusable for android if we didn't make sure to support it in time.

Regarding the android API, we target the same android API as unenhanced apk does. Send me you app bundleId (package name) to tomaszuzi@enhance.co or PM. I would like to check your app.

Thanks!

Any updates on this? We're soon approaching August. I have an app that relies on you guys and I would hate having to move towards IronSource as monetization source. Their app approval times are horrendous.

• Any updates on this? We're soon approaching August. I have an app that relies on you guys and I would hate having to move towards IronSource as monetization source. Their app approval times are horrendous.

We are working on the AAB files support and it will be for sure live before August.

• > Any updates on this? We're soon approaching August. I have an app that relies on you guys and I would hate having to move towards IronSource as monetization source. Their app approval times are horrendous.

We are working on the AAB files support and it will be for sure live before August.

Thanks

• Hi Enhance team!

I'm struggling with GDPR code right now... after following the documentation on your website, I can't display consent dialog (my app is published on store, so not in test mode) so there is no ads displayed. I tried reaching you on your website but your response time seems very long. Is there a way to communicate easily through Discord or something like this ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

• Hi Enhance team!

I'm struggling with GDPR code right now... after following the documentation on your website, I can't display consent dialog (my app is published on store, so not in test mode) so there is no ads displayed. I tried reaching you on your website but your response time seems very long. Is there a way to communicate easily through Discord or something like this ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

I think that we have an open discussion about your issue in our chat system, isn't it?

• Hi Thomas,

Yes I posted it here before asking you directly on your website.

Thanks again for your help on the subject !

• Hey guys,

It is almost August, is there any news about AAB file support?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey guys,

It is almost August, is there any news about AAB file support?

Hey,

We already support the AAB file. You can upload it in the same way as an apk files.

• I really liked the breadth of options that it allows to improve

I am new at this.

I had no difficulty.

For some reason the ads do not appear

• Decosyst Check out their demo project, which is included with the addon. You need to use specific values for placement, in this case try Enhance.INTERSTITIAL_PLACEMENT_DEFAULT

• TomaszEnhance

Hello,

I send you an email and you still don't reponse since 7 days.

It's being more than 6 months and i still did not get paid.

Waiting for your reply

• how to reduce file size after enhance?

• TomaszEnhance

Hello,

I send you an email and you still don't reponse since 7 days.

It's being more than 6 months and i still did not get paid.

Waiting for your reply

I'm just curious... Are you using Enhance Ads?

• Hello,

I've come across an issue, the built-in "MobileAdvert" plugin in Construct 3 does not work when my Android app is 'enhanced' with enhance.co.

(I am only using the "Push Notifications" within Enhance.)

If I remove Enhance from my Construct project, and export regularly (signed release APK), the MobileAdvert plugin works as expected and I am served ads.

Is there something I'm missing? I've tried both exporting unsigned and signed before 'enhancing', both produce the same result; No ads being served.

About a year ago, this was all working fine together.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)