[Construct 3 Runtime][C3][C2] Mobile Master In-App-Purchase + Subscriptions

• Mobile Master IAP

The most complete and updated In-App-Purchase available for mobile for both Android and IOS.

The Mobile Master IAP is the most up to date Cordova Plugin for both Android and IOS. It uses the most recent Google IAP and Apple IAP SDK for Cordova.

The best benefit for this plugin is that it supports all versions and runtimes of Construct.

Special Mention :: Subscriptions

This plugin supports Subscriptions. This is the most unique and special feature this plugin has, that you can't find on any other plugin on Construct.

The best part about this is that the subscriptions can be up to you to set. It can be monthly, weekly, daily or interval of days.

You can even set Free Trials, Renewable, Non-Renewable and etc.

This is all because again, this supports all the features possibly needed for Mobile IAP on Construct.

Benefits :

1. Complete Features from the Google IAP SDK.
    2. Complete Features from the Apple IAP SDK.
    3. Worry-free. Well-tested and ready for use. No sorts of programming required.
    4. Purchase Support.
    5. Subscription Support. [Special Feature]
    6. Fingerprint Support. [Special Feature]
    7. Construct 3 Runtime. [Special Feature]
    8. PDF Documentation Support. [+With Pictures]
    9. Real-time Support on Discord.
    10. C3 Build Service Support.
    11. Phonegap, Cocoon.IO and Cordova CLI.
    Subscribe to Construct videos now

I have made this plugin for a client and also personal use. So, guys take advantage of the Opportunity!

• Mobile Master IAP is now live.

Link Here:

scirra.com/store/construct2-plugins/mobile-master-iap-4439

• Hi chadorireborn

Which cordova plugin does your plugin use?

• Hi chadorireborn

Which cordova plugin does your plugin use?

Hello.

cordova-plugin-inapppurchase-fixed

• chadorireborn

Do you have a real app in Google Play with this plugin? I'm interested in crashes and ANR which generate this plugin. Do you have statistics about this?

• chadorireborn

Do you have a real app in Google Play with this plugin? I'm interested in crashes and ANR which generate this plugin. Do you have statistics about this?

The video shows the Google Play App. There haven't been any crashes with this plugin, ever. At least, not reported.

It is well-updated and maintained.

You can't use Google Play IAP without publishing it an app first. Although, of course, the Google Play Account is private.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This plugin does not work for me at all. While others work. Does anyone else have this plugin working?

• This plugin does not work for me at all. While others work. Does anyone else have this plugin working?

For those clients who are wondering, this was solved long ago.

This was because, the Mobile Master IAP is following a product id standard that doesn't accept uppercase ids. Which, this current client had.

Product Listing Standard :

• Non-Consumable :: com.company.application
    • Non-Consumable :: nonconsumable
    • Consumables :: consumable
    • Subscriptions :: subscription

As you can see, the product identifications should be all in lowercase.

I removed the standard just to support developers who might have had released games that had uppercase characters.

I've also upgraded the Mobile Master IAP to 2.0.0.0 which has now server validation features. With Receipt, Signature and Transaction IDs.

This is for security validation reasons. This was made available for a while now and it is mainly upgraded for the Construct Master Collection support, which i will be announcing to the others too soon, who are not yet supporters.

I've also included a debugging feature, which is very helpful for situations like this current one, which is not a plugin or server problem but a standard problem. This will allow debugging on the flow level of the purchases and subscriptions on how the plugin manages the data and showing it on the developer tools [F12] on app debugging.

That's all for now.

Have a nice day.

• Mobile Master IAP 2.0.0.0! A new Stable Release!

The Mobile Master IAP plugin has been updated yet again but now in its 2nd Stable Release. It now has more features than before. This was updated a few days ago. But now here is the announcement.

New Features

1. Lots of bug fixes!
    2. Editor Improvements
    3. Server Validation
    4. Integration with the PlayFab Master Collection
    5. Receipt, Transaction ID and etc.
    6. Debug Tools
    7. Updated User Manual

Link ::

scirra.com/store/construct2-plugins/mobile-master-iap-4439

The plugin is also included free in the Construct Master Collection included in the Mobile Master Collection. It only costs $2.00 in the bundle, with free upgrades and support.

Get it here ::

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/general-discussion-7/construct-master-collection-en-139046

• Hello. This plugin is available for construct 3? and it supports free tial subscribtion?

• ar70plm

Hello. This plugin is available for construct 3? and it supports free tial subscribtion?

Hi. Yes, of course.

It supports all subscription features from Google and iOS IAP.

• Good! :)

Just bought the addon and tried to play with your demo

added a License Key ... exported but when i try to purchase something i get a popup from google with the message Error something went wrong on our end please try again later..

Is something that im missing?

• ar70plm

Good! :)

Just bought the addon and tried to play with your demo

added a License Key ... exported but when i try to purchase something i get a popup from google with the message Error something went wrong on our end please try again later..

Is something that im missing?

In most cases, beginners just miss a step in the manual. I recommend to just read the manual again properly and thoroughly.

For more info: discord.gg/eS3HK88

You can visit the community.

• Hey there!

I'm super interested by your add-on, thinking about getting it soon, once my game is closed to be completed.

By Free Trials, I would like to check what you can actually do? Is it possible to make some part of the game free after X days for instance?

Thanks!

• DoudouSupreme

Hey there!

I'm super interested by your add-on, thinking about getting it soon, once my game is closed to be completed.

By Free Trials, I would like to check what you can actually do? Is it possible to make some part of the game free after X days for instance?

Thanks!

You can read the Google Play IAP and iOS IAP for the details.

Basically the Mobile Master IAP implements the subscription methods of both stores and can vary depending on the platform.

IAP subscription preferences are controlled by the Google Play Developer Console or Apple Developer Console. The plugin adjusts to your settings in the console.

Basically, you should be able to do anything that Google IAP or iOS IAP allows.

I hope that helped.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)