[Christmas Sale!] Construct Master Collection :: Enterprise Level Addon Collection

• Looks great, polished and professional, except I can't figure out what it looks like in a Construct project.

How do these add-on's integrate with Construct? Are there any demos that can be looked at?

Definitely interested, but need to understand what it looks like for usability.

Cheers

• Looks great, polished and professional, except I can't figure out what it looks like in a Construct project.

How do these add-on's integrate with Construct? Are there any demos that can be looked at?

Definitely interested, but need to understand what it looks like for usability.

Cheers

Hello graham-s.

There are project demos, documentations, priority documentations, special sample projects and user manuals depending on the addon.

They are integrated with Construct 3 or Construct 2 through Construct Addons which is similar to, for example, the Sprite Plugin or Platform Behavior.

They are developed through the Construct 3 SDK and Construct 2 SDK.

If you want to know their usability and how they work:

Visit the first page of this forum topic:

construct.net/en/forum/construct-3/plugin-sdk-10/construct-master-collection-en-139046

Or, the Store Link:

chadorirebornxd.itch.io/construct-master-collection

It also includes here the screenshots of the addons. Unfortunately, I can only screenshot all the addons together in a group, because if I were to screenshot each addon's Actions, Expressions and Conditions. It would flood the Itch.io or this forum with 175 to 200 screenshots, and would double if Construct 2 were to be included.

For more information, visit the Community:

discord.gg/eS3HK88

Here active members, including me (the developer) can help you out with your questions.

I hope that answers your questions.

Have a nice day

• Release 4.2 now available!

Release Note

1. Game Master Collection : Process plugin - Minify bug fix.

Store Link

chadorirebornxd.itch.io/construct-master-collection

Happy Game Development!

• Christmas Sale

Support the collection and get free updates and upgrades for only $50.00. Limited time offer, only from December 12, 2018 to December 25, 2018.

Link : discord.gg/eS3HK88

Support and get the collection now!

Have a nice day and happy game development!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well that’s crappy timing.

I only bought the full version a few days ago at double that price :(

• graham-s

Well that’s crappy timing.

I only bought the full version a few days ago at double that price :(

Sorry for the inconvenience but discounted sales are really just unannounced and I do have to host one at least once a year or so and the Christmas Holiday was just the one lucky time this year.

For the credit, supporters like you are the real reasons the collection got enough funding. All can I do is say, thank you for your support! 🙂

• Link : discord.gg/eS3HK88

May i ask what steps i should do to use this Christmas special promo?

Planning to use Construct3 to convert old flash education contents/minigames and this pack seems very nice to try to "add" more functionality while doing it.

• As per request by hcatarrunas. I will give additional clear instructions to those who want to avail to the Christmas Sale. Thank you for pointing this out.

Christmas Sale : Application

1. Visit the "Discord Link". Written below.
    2. You can read more info under the #christmas-special Discord Channel from the left.
    3. As the information states, you have to contact the one with the "Developer" role or simply me "ChadoriXD「茶どり」" and no one else for the transaction.
    4. I will give you a payment transaction method.
    5. Once paid, you will receive an "Itch.io" redeem link.
    6. You paste that in your address bar and you are redirected to "Itch.io".
    7. There, you can link the "Construct Master Collection" to your "Itch.io" account or sign up a new account to include it with.

That's all. It's easy.

• Christmas Sale

A Christmas Special logo for the Construct Master Collection.

Support the collection and get free updates and upgrades for only $50.00. Limited time offer, only from December 12, 2018 to December 25, 2018.

Link : discord.gg/eS3HK88

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)