touch move and tile movement

1 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a code so you can see the same skin on all screens (peers). Each peer gets a skin, in addition to 4 directions t
  • ok so the tile movement behavior is nice but what am trying to do it touch and then have player move to that touch with tile movement behavior but when i touch it just moves diagonal ... ok so

#1 when i touch can i make it so touch snaps to grid like if i make it so

on start of touch

(sud)create player_movebox/touch.x/touch/x it make the box but how can i snap it to grid

#2 player_movebox

is on srceen/player/????will move to that box with tile movement behavior moves with animate movement so moves along grid to that box but cant get it right

any ideas am i missing something been 2 days trying to cant get it to work right

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Difficult to tell what the problem is as the tile movement behaviour already snaps to a grid. To move toward a point with tile movement I guess you would compare the touch xy to the player and then based on greater/less you would simulate control towards it.

• I want to touch place a block that snaps to grid

And with the behavior if I touch any where player move dagional instead of to where I touched idk y Mabey cuz the touch xy is not grid snapped idk been 2 days trying Manny thing allway the same

• ok so what i did was add tile movement behavior to my block

placing now it snaps to grid ..

but my player still dont move to block still moves diagonal like is lost his mind lol

• ya no matter what i do the player will not move to block placed he with tile behavior

on create block

set tile move enabled

move to grid position block.x/block.y

and yet he moves diagonal and u cant even do that with tile movement lol so idk wdf i missed or am doing wrong

• If he's moving diagonal you probs have 'isometric' selected, you need to untick that box.

• Well I fixed that but still having a problem moveing to where I want to in maze and pathfinding don't like to work with tile movement lol o well hrs of testing later I may tiger it out lol Ty

• Well I fixed that but still having a problem moveing to where I want to in maze and pathfinding don't like to work with tile movement lol o well hrs of testing later I may tiger it out lol Ty

See if this can Help you

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3sew819m9e58akh/Maze_TileMovement_PathFinder.c3p?dl=0

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)