I did not understand How Can I use "Mobile Advert"

• Hello, I am new

• Kimse bilmiyor mu? Please help me... I could not find anything.

• Check the manual entry.

• Ashley I saw it but I did not understand anything. Can you share a .cpx file about this admob fonction. For instance what is public key? How can I find my public key? So can you tell me?

EDIT: I found my app ID so it will be public key? I will set my app ID for public key? And I will not use my ad unit ID? Sorry Ashley I know it is basic question but I have to know this... Please show this with cpx file or photos please...

• Guys please help me. I do not want hard something...

• -> MobileAdvert: Create interstitial advert "(your advert id here)" show: true

That is all I used once I created the ad and it appears to load fine.

• -> MobileAdvert: Create interstitial advert "(your advert id here)" show: true

That is all I used once I created the ad and it appears to load fine.

thank you Bro, it will be like that? So I will not use "set public key" command? Only I will use these command and it will be ok?

• thank you Bro, it will be like that? So I will not use "set public key" command? Only I will use these command and it will be ok?

Yeah, I tried the public key thing, but never saw anything from it. Once I just created the ad with the proper ID it showed (full-screen on the admob console, which also showed a proper full-screen ad).

One small thing I noticed is if I load both an ad for Android and iOS, the first ID is referenced in the console on the Admob site, making me think the advert displays for both Android and iOS in the same manner, meaning you MAY need only one ID for both Android and iOS (but because of app linking in Admob, I'd say still make two and just use one per each OS).

• >

thank you Bro, it will be like that? So I will not use "set public key" command? Only I will use these command and it will be ok?

>

Yeah, I tried the public key thing, but never saw anything from it. Once I just created the ad with the proper ID it showed (full-screen on the admob console, which also showed a proper full-screen ad).

One small thing I noticed is if I load both an ad for Android and iOS, the first ID is referenced in the console on the Admob site, making me think the advert displays for both Android and iOS in the same manner, meaning you MAY need only one ID for both Android and iOS (but because of app linking in Admob, I'd say still make two and just use one per each OS).

hank you bro, I will try this commands...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Did you get it? Mine just not showing. Don't know what is wrong with it.

• Did you get it? Mine just not showing. Don't know what is wrong with it.

I also have the same problem. Did you solve it?

• Does anyone solve this? mine is just so confusing i literally got my screen black when im running it on my phone.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)