Local storage does not save on android

  • Hello! Good night everybody. I use contruct 3 in its latest version. I'm having a problem and I can not solve it. I want to save score in the game. On the computer where I work, it works perfectly. The score is saved even if you restart the layout. But when I export to android in debug mode and install it on my phone, it does not work. When restarting the game the record score returns to 0.

    Does anyone know why?

    Note: I'm new here, thank you for helping me

    Capx and Debug for android:

    d0ropbox.com/s/9qyhr0c0gc55ppv/test.c3p

    dropbox.com/s/57sudi67un9k4 ... g.apk?dl=0

  • Did you find a solution?

    I am having the same issue.

  • i haven't had this issue guys maybe is something with your code

  • The Code is really easy, i cannot imagine that there is an error, also it works perfectly on web.

    How do you compile? I compiled with the integrated Compiler.

  • Try Construct 3

    Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

    Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hey, i was just tesing my new game and i'm having the same issue! it must be a bug in the construct version as in my previous game it works perfectly. i compile with android studio and the issue is only on mobile, in the preview it works flawlessly i think we need to send a bug report, actually its quite urgent to me since i was about to publish my new game.

    Ashley do you know anything about this issue? thanks

    EDIT: by the way i'm using stable release r111

  • Just an update: after few tests i found out it is a problem of my device. I have no clue what could be causing it but when i tried with a different device it all works as it should.

    EDIT: i updated my phone software and it's working now, i think it must've been a problem with some files i deleted from miscellaneous

    schimpi i hope it helps!

  • If someone has the same problem: Just try to delete every code-block related to the plugin and rewrite it in another way. Even if it should work (and it works in the browser) it seems to be a bug related to the order of the functions.

  • Just an update: after few tests i found out it is a problem of my device. I have no clue what could be causing it but when i tried with a different device it all works as it should.

    EDIT: i updated my phone software and it's working now, i think it must've been a problem with some files i deleted from miscellaneous

    schimpi i hope it helps!

    Thank you very much! In my case it did not work on any device.

  • Hello. Sorry for the delay to respond. It's been a long time since I joined the forum. I could not solve this problem. I just found a solution to create new games. I downloaded capx of build 2 versions that have the web storage plugin and worked.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)