Issue finishing game on C3 after started in C2 (looking for help)

• Hey everyone, I'm a very amateur developer trying to finish a game I have started creating on C2. I recently subscribed to C3 paid plan to be able build .apk files easily, since this was always a pain to me.

The issue is the general "flow" of some levels of the game, and some bugs are also happening with the gameplay in the .apk build on C3... I used to build using cocoon or phonegap cloud and the files ran smoothly, even with all the mistaked I have, like having too large loaded levels....

I am looking for help from someone who is really willing to shed some light into this project and help me have a better route to publish this... This is a very simple game and any improvements will be appreaciated!

The general stuff I need help with is:

- fix the "long" layouts from lagging in the .apk (it runs fine on preview mode)

- make objects and characters appear at random

- surf level that gets harder with time

- implement admob and facebook score sharing

Please write me if you are willing to help me finalize this to be a complete playable game, it is for a specific public and it will get some attention, I would be please to send a gift card for the person who can give it some attention.

My email: fetchd83bnr@gmail.com

link to file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/whov9b1miql8hkk/Game%20Adventure%20Beta.zip?dl=0 Dont mind the graffics and nonsenseness

your kindness will bring you good karma :)

-namaste

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)