How to make so that each copy of the object is independent of each other?

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Your functions look a little redundant as the only difference is the creation of a different text object. You can just use one function like in my example and send another parameter through it with the text to set in a single text object. Your functions are also sub events of a global variable condition, not sure what this is for but checking a global variable at the time of line of sight so 2 things must be true can be risky.

Yes, I corrected the condition with a global variable, but the problem remains with the fact that the copy that was created by the very first project to itself, even if the player encounters another copy.

--

Maybe the problem is that the copies of the object are not created immediately as in your example, but appear arbitrarily at any time?

And in your case, the text is created by a variable, and I have a separate text sprite as I load my font and print effect there.

Two video problems. It shows that when the player touches 1 object, then 2 other copies create text.

yadi.sk/i/YyUvP4JeVpQHLg

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice looking game :)

Yes I think you may be able to go about this differently. Put the text objects in a container with the object, so they are both created together. You can also pin the text object to the moving object. Then all you need to do is set the text object visible/not visible based on line of sight and no 'creating' needs to happen.

• Nice looking game :)

Yes I think you may be able to go about this differently. Put the text objects in a container with the object, so they are both created together. You can also pin the text object to the moving object. Then all you need to do is set the text object visible/not visible based on line of sight and no 'creating' needs to happen.

Thank you very much for the feedback) And for the advice, a good idea, I will try to implement it now) I hope that I will finish it)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)