Creating APK with Cordova CLI (cordova project)

• Greetings,

I want to ask you kindly some question about an c3 project. My project has 1.4GB size. I can only export it as an "Cordova Project" because of its size. (for android) On youtube, I wathched an tutorial about C3&C2 Cordova CLI apk build" but I could not get my answers.

So, thats my question : My project has adMod addition and inApp purchase. If I export my project as a Cordova will it work properly? Can Cordova exportation cause crash to the adMod & inApp purchase ?

and, do I need anything else to do make the additions (adMod and inApp Puirchase) work properly which is created as Cordova CLI apk file.

Best regards...

Video is this:

youtu.be/7K5lu0DQZ7U

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Somebody can help me? I am waiting for answer. 🤘🏻

• Greetings,

I want to ask you kindly some question about an c3 project. My project has 1.4GB size.

Oh man, can i ask why is 1.4 GB?what are you building the Crisis 5?

Only way to fix it is to lower your size, even if compressed the game will have around 800MB size ... while there are apk/and games published that are 1.4 gb or higher they don't have all assets inside the main compiled format, but they request the assets from server when needed so actually the loader is ~2 - 100 mb.

• > Greetings,

> I want to ask you kindly some question about an c3 project. My project has 1.4GB size.

>

Oh man, can i ask why is 1.4 GB?what are you building the Crisis 5?

Only way to fix it is to lower your size, even if compressed the game will have around 800MB size ... while there are apk/and games published that are 1.4 gb or higher they don't have all assets inside the main compiled format, but they request the assets from server when needed so actually the loader is ~2 - 100 mb.

ey bro, thx your answer. I can transfer my file as a Cordova Project. It does not have a limitation. I know size is big because the application contains a large number of videos (offine lesson videos). I work with a teacher, literature teacher. I will create an apk file with Cordova CLI as shown on the video. I do not have a chance to video size down. If I do this with the Cordova CLI, will AdMob and inApp continue to work as stable? I do not want to use Phonegao or something like that. Are plugins (adMob, IAP) stable for an apk created as shown in the video (video is in subject matter) ? I am using Construct 3, but the project types are the same "Cordova Project". I choose "Cordova Project" due to its high size.

Ashley can you look here pls. can somebody help with this issue. I would be very pleased.

• Hy you can cannot use Android Studio Project...?

I have build a private app with videos to watch offline too... and has 2.40GB+... compiled with no problems.

• Hy you can cannot use Android Studio Project...?

I have build a private app with videos to watch offline too... and has 2.40GB+... compiled with no problems.

ey bro, thx your answer. Can I transfer my application as an Android Studio Project? Have you tried this before? And are ads and in-app purchases working properly? Can you suggest me a video for this?

• My last game have Admob and IAP togheter working fine...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.axearuanda.botadeira

in C3 > MENU > Export

Pick Android Cordova

Select you options > Android Build Select Android Studio Project and export

After the build processes finish C3 gives the link do download the compressed project, extract in you project folder, open with android studio and Build Signed APK...............

• I making in this moment several updates on this game to fix Google Play LeaderBoard... and making multiple compilations here

If you want a video... a record one with all steps..

• My last game have Admob and IAP togheter working fine...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.axearuanda.botadeira

in C3 > MENU > Export

Pick Android Cordova

Select you options > Android Build Select Android Studio Project and export

After the build processes finish C3 gives the link do download the compressed project, extract in you project folder, open with android studio and Build Signed APK...............

Is that all, man? Really thank you so much. If you need graphics support, you should write to me. Everything is free for you, my friend.

• I making in this moment several updates on this game to fix Google Play LeaderBoard... and making multiple compilations here

If you want a video... a record one with all steps..

f you can take a video about build a apk with Android Studio, I can be very happy.

• Here..

A very little example of how export/compilation process is with Android Studio

https://youtu.be/oeaczTtRsAQ

• Here..

A very little example of how export/compilation process is with Android Studio

https://youtu.be/oeaczTtRsAQ

really appreciate my friend. I can not reply to your message, rep is inadequate. I'll get to you from YouTube. I got an error on the first transfer (Android Studio Project) about the maximum upload time. In the second experiment, I left the c3 page open and did not receive this error, it successfully performed the operation. I downloaded the zip file successfully.I was walking between google's tabs in the first transfer. I think I got the error for this reason.

Edit: I tried this with 200mb project.

• If you can take a video about build a apk with Android Studio, I can be very happy.

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • >

> If you can take a video about build a apk with Android Studio, I can be very happy.

>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOl72lo3a3Q how to build a C2&C3 apk signed apk with android studio

hanks everybody. I learned a better and simpler method. But there is one more question. Is there a specific reason for this maximum upload time error? So I need to leave C3 tab for upload? I did not get this error when I left it comfortably and the operation was successful. Only I did wait it, I did not surf other google tabs and it uploaded successfully. I wonder this. What do I need to do to avoid encountering this problem again? And am I the first to encounter with this error (Build failed. Blabla maximum upload time faild. Or like this)?

• And am I the first to encounter with this error (Build failed. Blabla maximum upload time faild. Or like this)?

its probably your upload/download speed being interrupted during loading. or some browser issue. however large files trough a browser/server hosted application is always going to create issues when handled, unless you have a very fast and stable connection to it.

but maybe this is not the case personally didn't encountered such a error since my projects never exceed 50 mb.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)