About AdMob Trigger System

• Is this the right way to advertise? I put an ad for the demo version and it works like this. Is this against the google rules? I am asking this because about this:

Create Interstitial

Create a interstitial advert with a AdMob advert unit ID. Optionally show when loaded. Only one interstitial may be created at a time.

-----> Only one interstitial may be created at a time.

My trigger system:

is it suitable for use? So should I create an ad before showing a ad every time? Thank you for your answers...

NOTE: The user can visit this layout many times.

• Can somebody help me???

• Can somebody help me???

ashley or somebody? Pls help me.

• I have moreless some problem, i put the code gave me frok google in Banner ID (android) and the event is: On start of layout - show banner ad at position Bottom centre size Smart banner. But it doesn't shows any ads in game, i already published my game in google play store but there aren't ads in game

• I don't know if everyone else can see it but i can't see the image.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • me too

• I have moreless some problem, i put the code gave me frok google in Banner ID (android) and the event is: On start of layout - show banner ad at position Bottom centre size Smart banner. But it doesn't shows any ads in game, i already published my game in google play store but there aren't ads in game

ave you tried the ads as a test? If you have not tried, try it first. Later, it can work well in google play. My test ads are working in a healthy way. And do not forget to write your application ID.

• How can i do that? in the AdMob's site?

• Hi, here u have video tutorials, just apply the same to mobile advert.

Subscribe to Construct videos now
  • I am not an expert and I am not sure what the question is here but you have to create an ad before you can show an ad.

And when you'll publish the game you'll have to make sure that (in the properties panel) the checkbox for test ads is unchecked and that you put you're application ID (also in the properties panel underneath the checkbox) , and the advert unit id (in the event sheet) in your game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)