Spriter C3 Addon (8-16-2021 Bug fixes)

From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • Can't wait to get hands on Spriter 2 <3

• Morganov - ok. This one should work. I have no idea how it worked when I tested it.

As for Spriter 2 - still on track for a late, late 2018 alpha release.

After the Alpha Release, will the Spriter 2 Runtime for Construct 3 Runtime follow?

• Thanks Lucid! Working now in regular browser C3.

However - Not sure how to repair my desktop version of Construct as it is still reading that error (Even after re downloading) Is there some trick to getting it into safe mode that you might know?

Also great to hear Spriter2 is on track - keep up the good work. FYI our game Haiku Adventure is powered by Spriter and hopefully Spriter2 in the future! https://www.smallisland.games/

• However - Not sure how to repair my desktop version of Construct as it is still reading that error (Even after re downloading) Is there some trick to getting it into safe mode that you might know?

Try this?

github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/1368

• Thanks Mikal! The -safe-mode command line totally worked!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Morganov - ok. This one should work. I have no idea how it worked when I tested it.

>

>

> As for Spriter 2 - still on track for a late, late 2018 alpha release.

After the Alpha Release, will the Spriter 2 Runtime for Construct 3 Runtime follow?

I'm not sure how soon it will follow, but the intent is absolutely to have a full feature Construct 3 runtime for Spriter 2.

Thanks for the help Mikal . Glad you got it working Morganov

• So is the Spriter for Construct 2 Runtime plugin now stable and "safe" for use?

• So is the Spriter for Construct 2 Runtime plugin now stable and "safe" for use?

There's a known bug involving variables or triggers which Edgar (Lucid) is working on ATM.

The previous two versions of the plug-in didn't have this bug, but may have had other ones. We'll report back when the new build is ready.

cheers.

• The bug is fixed now

• Fixed a bug that prevented events from triggering
  • Just a heads up. The first Spriter 2 feature test build is live. There is already a second build waiting for approval, but for the time being at least, it seems upload approvals are taking longer than they used to. It is available as an alternate download for those who purchased Spriter Pro on the Scirra store.

• looks promising... i've tested a little bit the stroke based animation feature, it's cool!

Why Unity?

• pinellos - we wanted a cross-platform, high-performance application framework. We used Qt for the original Spriter, but there was a lot of fighting with Qt to make it behave like a graphics/game engine under certain circumstances. With Unity, there're no degrees of separation when it comes to real-time graphics or game-like functions. Also, we wanted to limitless flexibility with the UI to do something that isn't at all like traditional application UIs. I guess the short answer is, for our larger vision, we needed a game engine and not an application framework.

• Hey lucid, thanks for the Spriter 2 alpha release on the Scirra Store.

Anyway, I've been having trouble getting Spriter to work on iOS, the scml plugin fails to initialize on iOS export. I would make a sample file but a simple On Initialized event condition check is enough.

Android is fine though.

Can you please fix it. Thanks a lot.

• - do you know if it's the same for C2, and C3?

• - do you know if it's the same for C2, and C3?

I'm not sure but I did remember mentioning it. I assume he already knows.

I only tested on Construct 3 unfortunately.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)