Spriter C3 Addon (2-6-2021 closure compiler compatibility and Remove Character Map action)

From the Asset Store
Platformer, Sidescroller Game Character Sprite Sheet
  • Chadori - Hello. Thanks for all your contributions. I made the repository public.

Could you push those latest changes to the official branch, and I'll merge them. I haven't pushed this latest build to the repository. I'll wait until you're done with that so there are no conflicts.

5-11-2021

• Fixed a bug where attempting to reimport a Spriter project with any spaces in an object name would cause the plugin to duplicate the object instead of replacing it
  • Hello. After switching to another layout, if the spriter object was already on the screen, sampling changes.

https://i.ibb.co/KyTQVk4/2021-05-13-23-46-14.png[/img]

• Hi guys, great to see Spriter getting such regular updates and support here on Construct 3. I'm a long time user of Spriter but I'm a bit out of the loop.

Can someone update me - is it possible to do 2D deformation with the Construct 3 plugin yet?

Where you could make say a static sprite bend, like a blade of grass?

Thanks

• Hi guys, great to see Spriter getting such regular updates and support here on Construct 3. I'm a long time user of Spriter but I'm a bit out of the loop.

Can someone update me - is it possible to do 2D deformation with the Construct 3 plugin yet?

Where you could make say a static sprite bend, like a blade of grass?

Thanks

Mesh deforming support won't come until Spriter 2 and a Sprtier 2 plug in. for grass specifically there are shader effects you can get and apply directly to standard sprites in C3 to make a nice grass blowing in the breeze or reacting to a player's feet type effect.

• Much appreciated Mike. Thanks!

• Much appreciated Mike. Thanks!

You're very welcome.

• Hi Mike at BrashMonkey & lucid,

Is it possible to use "override bones with IK" when the Spriter object is mirrored in C3 ? I think the IK somehow still use the non-mirrored version as the bones become inverted

• Hi lucid, sorry for the late response. I have now pushed to commit the changes. Thank you!

• Hi Mike at BrashMonkey & lucid,

Is it possible to use "override bones with IK" when the Spriter object is mirrored in C3 ? I think the IK somehow still use the non-mirrored version as the bones become inverted

To verify the mirroring is causing the issue you could create a pre-flipped version of the animation in Spriter, re-import it onto C3, and see if the IK on that pre-flipped animation is working as expected.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Hi Mike at BrashMonkey & lucid,

>

> Is it possible to use "override bones with IK" when the Spriter object is mirrored in C3 ? I think the IK somehow still use the non-mirrored version as the bones become inverted

To verify the mirroring is causing the issue you could create a pre-flipped version of the animation in Spriter, re-import it onto C3, and see if the IK on that pre-flipped animation is working as expected.

Yes it's working if I duplicate and mirror the animation in Spriter, but I can't make it work with the mirroring system i'm using.. (if the character is mirrored, I need to stop the mirroring only when this already-mirrored animation is played and it's hard to get it right... plus I'd like to keep using blending which I can't (as it will blend through the mirroring giving a weird flipping effect) unless I duplicate all my animations and make a mirrored version for each..but that's not ideal)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)