Spriter C3 Addon (8-16-2021 Bug fixes)

From the Asset Store
Rotate & Animation for 16 Direction & Mouse Direction
  • I send you file which has this issue

please note lucid: There is no issue if you use 7-30-2019 version of spriter

I think you forgot to attach the file.

• correct. minified scripts cause issues with the Spriter plugin. It's been years since we discovered this, so I don't remember what specifically what caused the issue.

Hi lucid, regarding the minifier, there is a new breaking change 3 months ago that requires a few modification to all existing addons to support the new minifier.

• thanks - I'll look into it. I think the minifier issue I was thinking about may have been something that affected only certain exports.

• lucid, i can't upload a link here because i have hundreds of copyrighted images in the character. If you want i can send you a mail to brashmonkey mail or wherever you want.

luckyrawatlucky thanks for the suggestions, yes maybe is related to very old projects, mine is started in 2014...i'll do some tests about it...

• vurzu, sure, please send it to lucidspu@brashmonkey.com

• Hi all, I've had this version done for a few days now. Was originally planning to incorporate the fixes for the recent bug reports, but I figured these fixes and the point sampling might be of use to people in the meantime:

10-31-2020

• added support for nearest neighbor sampling (automatic when set in C3 project properties)
    • fixed a bug that caused reimports for projects with collision boxes to crash C3
    • fixed a bug that prevented reimports from removing sprites that were no longer needed if they had a hyphen in their original image filename
  • lucid

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I can't seem to move a C3 object in front of a Spriter object sprite, i.e. I have a Player of 20 Parts, one of which is a pickaxe, and trying to move an enchant effect sprite in front of it z-index wise doesn't work. Doing move to object front/back both places it one z-index below the entire Miner object, an moving a single Spriter object sprite (Pickaxe) behind all other of it's sprites doesn't do anything. Do you know of a work-around for this?

• lucid a new bug is detected

A Spriter animation with loop disabled imported to C3.

If animation is re played then everything disappears.

Steps to reproduce:

1. make any animation in Spriter

2. disable loop for that animation

3. Import animation in C3

4. On start of the layout : add below three actions

-> Set animation to "animation-name-here" and play from start with a 0ms blend

-> wait 3 seconds

-> Set animation to "animation-name-here" and play from start with a 0ms blend

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • lucid

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but I can't seem to move a C3 object in front of a Spriter object sprite, i.e. I have a Player of 20 Parts, one of which is a pickaxe, and trying to move an enchant effect sprite in front of it z-index wise doesn't work. Doing move to object front/back both places it one z-index below the entire Miner object, an moving a single Spriter object sprite (Pickaxe) behind all other of it's sprites doesn't do anything. Do you know of a work-around for this?

Normally you can put it on top of the entire spriter object (all of its body parts) or behind the entire Spriter object, but if you use the " 'stop setting z-order'" action you can do what you want, as long as the spriter object is not using the "draw self" mode.

• 12-14-2020

• fixed a bug where animations wouldn't start playing automatically when using the Set Animation action
    • fixed a bug where scml objects would become invisible after a non-looping animation completed

Thanks for your patience on this one guys. Lemme know if you have any more issues.

• If i copy scml several times (5 copy) and on start of the layout i want to do pause all animations then only one animation is pausing and others not.

I tried by pick all, for each too but never worked

• fixed a bug where scml objects would become invisible after a non-looping animation completed

I checked and found this bug is still there. On Animation Complete it becomes invisible.

• luckyrawatlucky you're right. It was fixed on a reduced version of your sample. Looking into it now.

• luckyrawatlucky - this should work

12-15-2020

• fixed an additional bug where sometimes scml objects would become invisible after a non-looping animation completed
  • Yes This is now working. Pause all animation on startup still not working. Previously it was pausing only one animation but now it pick random number of animations and doing pause it.

Sometime it picks all sometime few.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)