Sure! I would appreciate a fix before Gamescom, but take your time. :)
Thanks a lot for the support!
Hello Rable. I apologize. This is turning out to be a bit more involved than I expected, so these are my recommended workarounds until I can sort out the issue:
- Have a full layer with the effect applied to it, and move the scml object to that layer, as needed.
- Use non-self-draw mode, and apply the effect to the entire family of sprites.
I found few issues with plugin
1) there is no "set size" action in event and there is only "set object scale ratio".
I applied tween behavior to scml file and want to tween size. but this doesn't change size of my animation object. I know i can do this with by using tween value. but i think there should be "set size" action in events.
2) in the events there are two "Set Opacity" and two "Set Visible". Why? i think one is Construct 3's and another is your plugin's
3) "Pin C2 Object to Spriter Object" & "Set C2 Object to Spriter Object" not working.
4) there is no way to compare "Character Map".
1. We never added Set Size with separate dimensions for x and y, because it wouldn't work properly on non-self draw-mode separate sprites (they would be individually scaled relative to their angle), and the intention was to be able to switch the project back and forth. I might be able to add something like that specifically for self-draw mode in the future, but I'm tied up for the time being.
2. You're correct. I'll put out a new version in the near future that deprecates the duplicate ones (This won't break old projects using it. The extra ones just won't show up in new projects)
3. I'll look into this as soon as I can.
4. You can have multiple Character Maps applied at a time, in different orders, so you would have to be checking if a specific character map is included in what's currently applied. For now, the plugin doesn't keep track of every character map applied (to save a tiny bit of memory). In the future, I can probably add a way to check if specific character maps are applied, and remove or insert individual character maps, but similar to (1) it's a bit too involved to get started on at the moment.