[ Runtime extension ] 3DJS for construct 3 now available!

From the Asset Store
Simple yet very life-like rag doll made with Physics!
  • WHAT IS 3DJS ?

It's a runtime extension coming handy in template format ( .c3p ), easy to setup and easy to use! All you need is your standard 2d game logic and a couples of variables setup for your sprites to achieve this beautiful 3D aesthetic.

WHY SHOULD I USE IT?

Have you ever wanted to add some 3D elements to your construct 3 game?

Now you can! I started this project for myself but quickly found out that the possibilities with it were too big not to share this amazing extension with everyone! It is best suitable for 2d sidescrollers platform games, top down games, and doom like games

ARE THERE BIG LIMITATIONS?

There are few limitations indeed, but it's all made pretty easy to work around them with some minor precautions, after all this is still construct, so don't expect unity/unreal level of 3D! Due to the nature of construct 3 it's only possible to have quad based models, but with some clever trickery this won't be an issue as shown in the example above, it's also not possible to have interpolating quads which is easily avoidable by not having complex models overlapping eachother.

WHERE CAN I GET 3DJS?

You can get it Here!

or at the following link: mitsu-studios.itch.io/3djs

SUPPORT & SOCIAL MEDIA LINKS

twitter: twitter.com/mitsuhashish

facebook: fb.com/mitsuhashish

discord: discord.gg/TrwmVnc

patreon: patreon.com/mitsuhashish

support board: mitsu-studios.itch.io/3djs/community

• another paid plugin

I hope this will not become common among plugin developers

it looks like a wonderful plugin

• I hope this will not become common among plugin developers

That just lowers the value of anything anybody does with Construct.

Your time, and theirs has value.

• > I hope this will not become common among plugin developers

That just lowers the value of anything anybody does with Construct.

Your time, and theirs has value.

but this is not common, 99% of the plugins for C3 are free, do you already pay the monthly fee for the software and still have to buy the modules? this is Unity's thing

• but this is not common, 99% of the plugins for C3 are free, do you already pay the monthly fee for the software and still have to buy the modules? this is Unity's thing

Were you un aware that this is third party software?

• LuisCGForte glad you like it!

I wanna clarify that I have no connection with Scirra so I get no money from any subscription to c3 really, I'm an independent developer with a long story behind with construct and felt like this was an appropriate price for what I'm offering togheter with the FQZ plugin creator, I'm sorry for your disappointment and hope you will understand :)

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Bought it! Great plugin, worth every cent. And Dev is still working hard at it.

• It's nice to see that we have an option to create 3D in Construct 3. I've tried the FunkyQuadZ with this 3DJS and it was great and easy to use.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)