ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

6 favourites
From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • Is it possible to do a dropdown list? Can I add this to the future-feature list?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So you might want to tell people that they need to add an Audio object. I've spent the past 2 hours debugging this to find out I needed to add an audio object or the screen is black. I tested this on my main project and a test project.

• rborsuk Yes, sorry about it. You should not be needing to add the audio object, unless you're using it. so the error you encountered is a minor bug, and it will be fixed asap.

Regarding the dropdown list, there's no plan to make a specific addon for it, but you can make something similar with the dialog addon. I'll make an example of that and add it to the demo asap. I'll let you know when its done.

• rborsuk New version available with an example of a simple dropdown list.

• rborsuk New version available with an example of a simple dropdown list.

Awesome Aekiro, it's great to have a developer who's active and responsive!!

Thank you so much!!

• I bought this plug-in. But the official demonstration cases can not work normally. I tried to fix it myself, it didn't work.

• I bought this plug-in. But the official demonstration cases can not work normally. I tried to fix it myself, it didn't work.

Are you using the latest beta of construct ?

Please use the stable version of construct3.

• I use the progress bar. It's normal when I run this scenario alone. When I jump from another scene to this one, the progress bar disappears. This is a misreported document.

I don't know why I can't upload pictures.

• I use the progress bar. It's normal when I run this scenario alone. When I jump from another scene to this one, the progress bar disappears. This is a misreported document.

I don't know why I can't upload pictures.

Contact me on Discord : discord.gg/r86m64

• > I use the progress bar. It's normal when I run this scenario alone. When I jump from another scene to this one, the progress bar disappears. This is a misreported document.

> I don't know why I can't upload pictures.

Contact me on Discord : discord.gg/r86m64

Unable to join an invitation with expired prompts

The last problem has been solved by using the stable version.

when I use load to reload a saved scene, all the child nodes on a dialog disappear

• > > I use the progress bar. It's normal when I run this scenario alone. When I jump from another scene to this one, the progress bar disappears. This is a misreported document.

> > I don't know why I can't upload pictures.

>

> Contact me on Discord : discord.gg/r86m64

Unable to join an invitation with expired prompts

The last problem has been solved by using the stable version.

when I use load to reload a saved scene, all the child nodes on a dialog disappear

Ok, well if you have any other problems just message me here: discord.gg/r26yW59

• Form Controls always on top.

When using the dropdown example with a button form control it always shows on top.

This is the start

This is with the dialog (dropdown) on another layer

This is with the buttons z-order on the bottom

Any thoughts other than hiding controls? It seems to do this with all dialogs.

• Construct's own form control always stay on top because they are external html Dom elements and not rendered by Construct.

The whole point of proui is to replace them with objects that can blend in with the rest of the game.

So just use sprites for buttons.

• Would you consider adding the ability to control the tween values, as it is they are very strong (cartoony) which does not suit some game types ( i'd like them more subtle). Also some more tween options would also be good.

• Would you consider adding the ability to control the tween values, as it is they are very strong (cartoony) which does not suit some game types ( i'd like them more subtle). Also some more tween options would also be good.

Yes, I would consider that. I'll think about how it can be implemented.

Thanks.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)