ProUI - Collection of Addons for UI

From the Asset Store
Old school pixels for your UI! Over 800 assets for all you needs!
  • miguelromm The latest Construct update will stop ProUI from working unless you change the scripts type back to 'classic'.

AekiroNot sure if you're aware of this already?

• LukeW Yes that was the case before, but the latest version of ProUI support modules.

• Sounds like a good time to upgrade then XD

• hello GridView is important for heavy ui,but if i had 1000list of GridView, IT will create 1000Sprite, can you dynamic create obj only in GridView?

• hello GridView is important for heavy ui,but if i had 1000list of GridView, IT will create 1000Sprite, can you dynamic create obj only in GridView?

No, use pagination.

• Aekiro please download the latest version to aekiro.itch.io/proui

• Aekiro please download the latest version to aekiro.itch.io/proui

Done.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, seems there is something up with the "Compare Name" condition on "Game Object" on my test:

I want to save some data to the parent object when its rendered.

My setup is as follows:

Gridviews.item_name is "choices_Item"

"choices_Item" is the parent of "choices_text"

The sub-event never fires, there is nothing on the console log.

I've checked via the text append and choices_text.GameObject.parent returns the correct parent name.

I can also set up a trigger on gridview render for "choices_Item" and that works, just wondering if I'm doing something wrong.

• LordKhaos

when the "GridViewDataBind.OnRender" trigger of "choices_text" is called, the corresponding choices_item is not created yet that's why the selection returns nothing.

To achieve your goal, you can just add a GridViewDataBind on the choices_item and get the data you want in "GridViewDataBind.OnRender" trigger, like you did with "choices_text".

• when the "GridViewDataBind.OnRender" trigger of "choices_text" is called, the corresponding choices_item is not created yet that's why the selection returns nothing.

Gotcha, I was expecting the parent to be created first.

Its working with the trigger on the choices_item, thanks Aekiro!

• plz repair this bug,i can ,t use two scrollview if they had dialog behavior is open on screen? only one scrollbar can use ,and i set scrollview on different layer

• plz repair this bug,i can ,t use two scrollview if they had dialog behavior is open on screen? only one scrollbar can use ,and i set scrollview on different layer

Can you give me an example. I don't understand. Reach me on discord with an test project.

Just remember that each scrollview and its content need to be on its own layer.

• Not sure if it's fixed in a newer version, but Wertt22 may be referring to the fact that you can't have two scrollview objects overlapping even if the top one is disabled and they're on separate layers. It will always block the bottom one from working. I've just been setting their positions when they're enabled to get around this, but perhaps this is what is being referred to?

• > Not sure if it's fixed in a newer version, but Wertt22 may be referring to the fact that you can't have two scrollview objects overlapping even if the top one is disabled and they're on separate layers. It will always block the bottom one from working. I've just been setting their positions when they're enabled to get around this, but perhaps this is what is being referred to?

if you don,t add dialog behavior for the two scrollview ,it,s work ok for the two scrollview,but if they all had dialog behavior,only the top scrollview can use

• with the recent news in the latest stable release of 'classic' script mode being removed for the next release, is ProUI being updated or has been updated to use the new 'module' script mode? Aekiro

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)