problem with android 5.0 and 6.0

0 favourites
  • That is strange. Do you reboot the devices after updating webview?

You could also try to delete the cache from webview in the app-settings and look if it's really the newest version.

If this all doesn't work make a new bug report as exact as possible.

You could also try to delete the cache from webview in the app-settings and look if it's really the newest version.

Теперь вот такая проблема kvest1.at.ua/error2.jpg

How else to describe the problem, I do not know.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

Так же пробовал решить проблему тут, но перевод очень плохой, я не понимаю что говорят github.com/Scirra/Construct-3-bugs/issues/2510

• Tell exactly what happens. That you updated webview and get still this error, give the exact description of the devices you are using (Android version, name, brand ect.), link to the game, the settings you use to make the apk in C3, all what you did to solve the problem (reboot device, reinstall the game). All what you think could be important.

• It's telling you what to do to fix that. Is there a reason you haven't updated those apps? Is the message not clear enough?

Мои действия:

1 I do project properties

2 Made a project, 1 layer background, second player without behavior

3 I do export 5.0, I create the signed key. Password is the same everywhere.

4 file is ready

5 Upload to my blog and download to phone kvest1.at.ua/load/1-1-0-3

6 problem

7 NOX player program android 6.2

Tried to do export in the stable version and betta version.

I do a test on the phones

Qysters android 6.0 updated, all new costs play.google.com/store/apps/details

Huawei android 6.0

Tablet Huawei android 6.0

Samsung version I do not remember.

Please deal with the problem, I have been suffering for 2 weeks

• I would post or update your post on github.

Post it there what you did here and don't forget to mention that you have updated webview on all devices.

• If Android manufacturers ship devices with out-of-date software and updates disabled, I don't think there's much we can do about this. It's the same problem as shipping an old version of Chrome with updates disabled, and then finding that certain websites don't work. Obviously if you want to make sure new content works then the software needs to be up-to-date. If you disable updates then you make newer content broken by default. So it's a terrible decision to make it the default.

The C3 runtime requires more modern browser features than the C2 runtime, but it should still work if there is a webview available that has been updated any time in the past 2 years. I am mystified as to how even older webviews could have any kind of prevalence on the market...

• For the record some discussion and details was covered in this (now closed) issue.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)