Mobile Performance Issues & Dramas

• > Well gee, I don't remember accusing anyone of fraud if that's what you mean.

>

Keep drinking the Kool Aid - Camp Scirra, where "lifetime" support/updates actually means "until we move onto v3 - then youre slowly forgotten".

Its sad how people misuse that metaphor.

• > Well gee, I don't remember accusing anyone of fraud if that's what you mean.

>

Keep drinking the Kool Aid - Camp Scirra, where "lifetime" support/updates actually means "until we move onto v3 - then youre slowly forgotten".

Does 'lifetime' refer to the lifetime of the software, the licensers' lifetime, or the licensee's lifetime?

• >

> > Well gee, I don't remember accusing anyone of fraud if that's what you mean.

> >

>

> Keep drinking the Kool Aid - Camp Scirra, where "lifetime" support/updates actually means "until we move onto v3 - then youre slowly forgotten".

>

Does 'lifetime' refer to the lifetime of the software, the licensers' lifetime, or the licensee's lifetime?

Good point, though you'd think "lifetime" would be more than 2 yrs, as it was for me

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Measured in butterfly lifetimes?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)