iPhone X display problems

0 favourites
  • I started this thread construct.net/en/forum/construct-2/how-do-i-18/can-i-replace-the-black-bars-o-141559 as I'm unable to get a correct export for iPhone, but it seems to be related to this thread also.

For a brief explanation of my problem:

- I can't get the background of an iPhone X game to be white (white bars in letterbox scale instead of black bars).

- On iPhone 7 & 8, the background is white, but the status bar is apparent.

- It's a Construct 2 project exported with C3 export manager.

Seems like some people here have the same kind of problems. Any solution has been found for these?

I need to publish my game SOON (publisher involved) so if someone has a quick (even ugly) solution it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 2 months since the last post in this thread and I'm just wondering if there's something done to fix this issue? Just tried today and the problem is still the same.

• Unfortunately those black bands are generated automatically because the game is not 9:16 but in 4:3, by default the black bands will appear and cannot be modified, what you have modified with the code is the vision of the game.

• I started this thread construct.net/en/forum/construct-2/how-do-i-18/can-i-replace-the-black-bars-o-141559 as I'm unable to get a correct export for iPhone, but it seems to be related to this thread also.

For a brief explanation of my problem:

- I can't get the background of an iPhone X game to be white (white bars in letterbox scale instead of black bars).

- On iPhone 7 & 8, the background is white, but the status bar is apparent.

- It's a Construct 2 project exported with C3 export manager.

Seems like some people here have the same kind of problems. Any solution has been found for these?

I need to publish my game SOON (publisher involved) so if someone has a quick (even ugly) solution it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

This sounds quite simple - but have you tried declaring !important after your CSS? I had to do similar and I remember resorting to just crowbarring everything I wanted in

• I believe will be updating the build server to Cordova 9 soon to fix this. Updating the Cordova version was quite a significant undertaking and ran in to a few issues so has been taking a bit of time to figure out.

• I believe will be updating the build server to Cordova 9 soon to fix this. Updating the Cordova version was quite a significant undertaking and ran in to a few issues so has been taking a bit of time to figure out.

Great news! Looking forward to see it fixed in an update later on. :)

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)