iOS build - icons and splash / loading screen

0 favourites
  • 13 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • Is there any up to date documentation on changing the icons and loading / splash screen for iOS builds?

I have tried and tried with no success.

Setting the icons in c3 does nothing.

Have the loading screen set to c3 and then changing all loading images in Xcode does nothing.

Have loading screen set to nothing in c3 but set the loading images in Xcode shows white screen & no splash.

I just don’t get what you have to do? I have my icons & splash screen set to all sizes ready, just don’t understand how to get them in & working?

Thanks

• Ashley Any chance of sharing how this can be done?

I have sieved the forums and only found people asking the same without any answers?

All i want to do is replace the "construct 3 splash" loader style to an image of my own, which apparently can be done using the paid version which I have.

The "Use Load Layout" simply shows a black screen, then the layout, where as your construct 3 splash shows instantly.

I feel this has never been properly explained...

Andy

• Ashley Any chance of sharing how this can be done?

I have sieved the forums and only found people asking the same without any answers?

All i want to do is replace the "construct 3 splash" loader style to an image of my own, which apparently can be done using the paid version which I have.

The "Use Load Layout" simply shows a black screen, then the layout, where as your construct 3 splash shows instantly.

I feel this has never been properly explained...

Andy

Hi!

Use this service appicon.build to generate icons and Splash screen.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, as I said in my original post, I have all my splash screens and icon images.

Its getting them into C3 / iOS build is the issue...

• Hi, as I said in my original post, I have all my splash screens and icon images.

Its getting them into C3 / iOS build is the issue...

You need to manually replace them in Xcode.

• I really feel like your posting without reason as your not reading my original posts...

I will repeat again, I have tried changing them in xcode but the C3 splash STILL shows...

If you specifically know the steps in xcode (that I haven't already done) then please explain.

• gibbon

I think I know what you're talking about.

You need to change this in the "Loader Style"project settings.

• Ok, you either doing it on purpose, or something?

Please please read my original post!!!

Everything you are suggesting is mentioned in my OP.

• gibbon

Sorry, you're just explaining it strangely.

You need to read the Xcode documentation.

Perhaps the problem is that you add the wrong splash and icons in Xcode.

In any case, you do not provide any screenshots and files for us to explore and help you.

• I still get the feeling that you too don't have experience in changing the splash screen in Xcode, otherwise you would have explained this is in one of your many replies.

If you do know then please explain, otherwise you are simply guessing with basic answeres that I have already tried, as said in my original post.

I have experience with xcode and have changed and lanuchimage set, but it is as if the cordova project ignores the lanuchimage set and still uses its own. I have even created a new launchimage set in xcode and assigned it to my project, yet the construct launch image still shows up.

I appreciate your willingness to help, so please feel free to try it yourself, find the answer and let us all know how its done.

• gibbon

I have experience with IOS.

I have been working for Construct 2 for over 5 years.

Write to me in skype(tecengrup) so I could more quickly assist you.

• Sorry but there are many forum posts asking the same so i would rather it be public for others to see.

Please post here, for iOS what is required to change the construct splash screen to a custom one.

It does not need to be done over skype.

• gibbon

I need screenshots and xcode project files to check them out and understand the issues.

Once we find the problem, you can post the solution here for other forum members.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)