Any hints with Sliderbar CSS?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Custom Slider Bar Tutorial. I don't have other remaining words to type here
  • Hello,

I managed to edit a TextInput CSS (thanks to selfCSS and stylinwithcss), but I hit a dead end with Sliderbars.

I tried to Set its CSS, but my changes have no effect. Tried setting "border-style" to "dashed", "border-color" to "#FF0000", "border-width" to "2px", but nothing happens.

Found this tutorial, but it uses properties inside other objects. I couldn't access them in C3.

Tried editing the page's source, I could edit some properties of the slider bar as a whole (only the border), but I couldn't change anything related to the handle and the object's appearance.

I am getting in deep front-end territory here :D

Ashley I understand it is not feasible to write a whole CSS reference, but a reference to the few important CSS properties should be enough for us :) The "Styling" section in the TextInput manual was pretty helpful, I wish I could find anything similar for slider bar / progress bar.

Please let me know if I am missing anything, I am a bit new to C3 CSS :)

Tagged:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • MGGD If you are not using many other form control objects, I recommend making your own slider bar with two sprites and drag and drop behavior. It's easier than trying to style it with CSS. Besides, SliderBar is a DOM element, and there are lots of issues with them in Construct - they don't scroll well, mess up mouse and touch events etc.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)