X3

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Three 50 by 50-pixel tile maps for your 2d platformer games
  • I just wanted to show my current projext X3. This is the second game i'm making. First one was tiny defense a endless wave tower defense (http://tinydefense.clay.io).

X3 on the other hand is a kind of physics thingy shooter. You kick energy at enemies.

Right now there is a tutorial, 3 levels, and a playground. At this point i'm wtill under 50 events and most of this is thanks to my programmnig background which taught me to re-use and use inheritance.

current bugs (features):

• If you press 'r' enough you got a clone army.

The game: undesign.be/X3[/b]

Also a big thanks to the construct2 team for making such an eleborate framework. If i ever have money i will buy it.

• update:

giant graphics overhaul.

• Woah! Awesome game! I really like the graphics! Though I have a hard time attacking stuff >___<

• InvaderX thanks. Also the hard time is because the energy ball needs a cetrain speed to kill something or else you can just drop it and wait for them to run over the ball.

I'm also updating the graphics a bit more. And adding levels.

• You can fix the r key bug by doing:

On R Pressed> Destroy Player

Wait 0 seconds

Create Player Object

That'll destroy any other Player object instance before it spawns a new one.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
    • that part is fixed now. I make the reset do a full reset like it was intended. Since in the newer levels you can fail by throwing things into the abyss. So you'll need to restart.

There is a lot changing now and i need to put a new version online.

EDIT: new version online with the same link.

Jump to:
    Active Users
    There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)