Unfortunately, I don't have time to finish my game because of studying in university and working. So, I decided to give my developments to someone. This idea has a potential.
<img src="http://cs314520.vk.me/v314520863/38ae/o1nnNj1b2yw.jpg" border="0" />
It's a hockey with magic. Something like Ike Ike Nekketsu Hockey bu, but teams have 6 spells, that they could switch between periods.
1. Big gates
(the screen is black for 5 seconds, but another spell should have "Light" effect)
Creates dopelganger above or below the player
6. Wall of Fire
(for puck. Could be changed to Puck teleportation)
Opposite team can't cast spells for N seconds
The player turns into Max Payne and shaves himself bald
Allows to hit the puck if enemy goalkeeper hasn't it.
12 Animated gates
Gates becomes a player. LoL
13 Giant puck
14 Puck illusion
5 pucks appear on the field. 4 of them are fake. If a player had the puck, it change its coordinates anyway
1. Network game (((((((((((((((((((((((((
2. Shift and ctrl (left and right are the same, so if you want to play on a single keyboard with your friend...)
I havn't started to work on animation, sound, music, and special effects. I can try to help with something, but as I sad before, I have very little free-time.
1. This game needs close combat. It also allows to create some additional spells
2. Ike Ike has a lot of great solutions (e.g. movement alongside)
3. youtube.com/watch ... EeheE#t=68 music :)
4. Idea for a mutator or a spell: The puck hates when players hit it, so after 5-10 hit it becomes insane and poisonous for a while.